Violettying

Araw

Writers block is a plague and I'm infected. Hi, I'm Araw. I'm seventeen and I call myself I writer.

I only started writing to practice for a scholarship exam. Five years later, here I am.

Gonna Be Gone for a Little Bit

6
Hi guys, I have a few important things to talk about in regards to my activity on this site in the coming days. 

1. I'm sorry I haven't been active lately. I've been dedicating the time I would normally spend writing to my school work, music, and a bit of sport. The holidays have started, though, so I might be able to do more. For those who won reviews and things from my contest, I have been working on some and more are coming, but I swear they will get to you by mid-January due to something that I will talk about in my next point.

2. I'm going on hiatus for about eight days because I'm going to New Zealand. During that time, my laptop will not be with me, so I can't post anything and I may not be able to see or like anything new for those eight days.

That's all for now. I'll miss this site for sure and I hope I get back soon. 

• December 11, 2018 - 5:01am (Now Viewing)

I MISS U

• stripedfly

Hey, if you want help with those reviews, I'm here. Glad to hear you're not leaving forever, come back soon!! <3