Tumblr oxbfnpz3za1wogvofo4 400

rosemarywisdom

February 18th, 2022

cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

“If you want your life to be a kickass film, then
begin by realising that you are the director, screenwriter, producer and lead actor.”

This was fun, especially the dream life. That's a movie I would watch!

#paperbirdq&a

6
What's the story behind your profile picture? 
I love Captain Marvel in the comics. She's quirky, she's downright badass, she's a bit of a geek and she ain't afraid to show it if she's right. When I heard there was going to be a Captain Marvel movie about six months ago, I freaked. I went as her for Halloween this year as well. Not saying she's my favorite Marvel character (but she's definitely up there!), but she's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She's kinda the person I strive to be, minus photon energy projection. (What the hell, I want that too!)

When you start a "free writing" piece, do you like the font better when it's the editing font or the published font? 
Editing font, though if it's a poem with a certain formatting, I like the published font.

What movie scarred you for life as a child?  Does it still freak you out?
Okay. I loved all sorts of freaky movies and TV shows (@Australians, did you watch that TV show Frankenstein's Cat on ABC3? I loved it!) AS A KID that I can't watch now without going Uh, was I okay as a child? But I used to hate Coraline with a passion when I first watched it in 2009. Idk if I can watch it now, haven't tried. 

Look up "horoscope personalities."  Which one fits you? 
Aries all the way.

Do you consider yourself to a good writer? (be honest) 
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. With my SP, I sometimes randomly muse Ooh, this is getting good!, but then I scroll through it and it ends up being wordcrap.

So, as mentioned earlier, the q&a trend was all the rage in September/October.  Do you know who started it? 
RainAndSonder.

What's one popular franchise you think is downright bad? 
Twilight's a given, but I guess I just don't understand the hype over Stranger Things. 

What do you think happens when you die? 
Idk. Honestly, I'd love to believe there's a heaven up there somewhere, but no one really knows. I think it'll be something like the Quantum Realm XD

Describe your ideal life (job, marriage, kids, death, etc)
rosemarywisdom ideal future (settle in, children, cause it's a frickin story):

Well, I know I'd live in Austin, for a start. I'd go to college at UT and major in creative writing, film and screenwriting. I'd also own a kickass motorcycle and lots of pairs of black high heeled boots. I'd live in a house that would have a big garage where I could keep my motorcycle, a home cinema, and a private sunroom where I could do my writing. It should also have a library filled with retro things and a frickin awesome sound system. My room would be amazing and filled with cinema merchandise and POSTERS, along with an literally entire closet filled with black high heeled boots. I would have cliche signs everywhere with my favorite lyrics printed onto them, and a HUGE backyard with an infinity pool (complete with six stones in the infinity stone colors embedded into the pool) with a waterslide. I would also have a cat named Twix. Where I get the money to pay for all this, I have no idea. It's a fantasy, okay?! Stop judging!

By chance, I'd happen upon someone who works in action movies when I'm working a day job shift as an assistant on the set of a low budget film. We'd get to talking and he or she would have an opening for me as an unpaid internship at a big movie company. Of course I go for it. He/she (I'm not particular) and I become good friends and he/she tells me they have ties to (get ready for a Luis-level* story) someone who's an actor in this movie, who knows someone else who's sister's friend's boyfriend's uncle who is an executive producer at Marvel Studios. SO once they find out I can write, they hook me up with that person, who takes a liking to me and hires me as another assistant. In an action-style montage, I work my way up, up and up until I am head of a whole department of screenwriters. I get my big break when I am asked to write and direct the latest installment in the Avengers movies. OF FRICKIN COURSE I DO and it's a hit. Hopefully I win some sort of award. (I'm an ambitious bean today.)

If I were to meet someone, I'd also meet them by chance. Everything in this future will be by chance. We'd meet at a record store, where we'd reach for the same vinyl of Eagles' Hotel California album. We'd laugh about it at first, but eventually he'd decide I could have it. We get to talking and he invites me for coffee at a vintage cafe. I'm not particular as to looks, but I've got kinda a Chris Levy-style image (there you go, Unspoken fans), except with gray-green eyes instead of dark blue. He'd be really witty and sarcastic. I'm falling hard for rogues at the moment, so I'm thinking along the lines of Han-Solo-Peter-Quill type guy. <3

So yeah, I see myself as pretty successful (certainly successful enough to make my classmates go WHATTTTT??? at our 20 year HS reunion) and in a committed relationship. Beyond that, well, I have no idea. I'll wing it from there, but those things are my preference.

What is one food you're very territorial of? In other words, if you found it in your fridge, you wouldn't let anyone else eat it. 
Halloween candy. Every year, when my siblings and I come home from trick-or-treating with another years' haul of candy, we zip them up in ziploc bags and write our names on them, along with questionable threats. How fun our family traditions are!

Should pineapple be on pizza? 
I don't see the taboo, but I myself don't like it.

What aspect of the traditional science fiction future scares you most?  (e.g., robots, global warming, aliens, etc.) 
Scares me? None, I'd rather live there than here! I feel if we're advanced enough to have robots, we can find some sort of counter for global warming. I'M LIVING FOR THE HOVERCARS BABY!

Why do you think people find pleasure in answering questions about themselves online?
It's part of the egotistical acts that the society of today find grim satisfaction in because of our own inflated sense of selves.
* Ant-Man reference.

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

And also river dale is, just... Ugh

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Yeah, I never got Stranger Things.

Fun answer :D
    BTW, you may definitely use the readers Q&A idea!! I hope you get a lot of great answers to it :))

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Also, Luis is like my favorite or second favorite Marvel character EVER. He cracks me up. I hope he shows up in Endgame.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I've totally done the wordcrap thing XD
    Dang, I should have included Twilight on mine
    Your ideal life is cracking me up XD I have no clue why, but it is. Huge aspirations that I hope you reach someday! :D
    Absolutely YES on halloween candy!

• paperbird

Was it RainAndSonder? I think it was Foxmillionaire, but I'm not sure.
    Also haha I love Halloween candy.

• korra4life

Oh, and I got the Ant Man reference, ;D

• korra4life

Totally agree on Stranger Things... I don't get the hype either. But this time, I watched some episodes of the show (accidentally). I just don't really like it, but who knows?
    Have I read the comics? Nope. Should I? Yes. But, I have to wait to go to college before I can buy stuff like that. My mom hates superheroes. Um... I don't have an opinion on Captain Marvel (I kind of like Shazam! from DC better but... ignore me) since I never read the comics and her movie has yet to come out. Once it comes out, I'll give you my opinion :D