green.eyes.gurl

EMO/Anxious/Socially Awkward/OCD/Stressed/EMO/Poetry/Fandom Fanatic/EMO/Musicals/Movies/Books/TV Shows
Hufflepuff/Warlock/Demigod/Divergent/Tribute/Victor/
Chosen for the Testing/Gleek/A Friend/Rivervixen/CimFam/Keyper/lgBtqiaaP
INFP-T

Formerly Catherinely Me
You're amazing
You can do anything
You matter
And remember...

We love you!
~
"Love is hard to comprehend, its hard to express. When you love someone so much, it comes out in random rambles that don't make any sense. Only to find that sometimes these rambles do make sense." -?
"ALL CAPS IS BEAUTY AND GRACE AND SCREAMING AT THE HUMAN RACE!" -Avin
"Write free" -SFOW
"Saying you shouldn't be sad because some people have it worse is like saying you shouldn't be happy because some people have it better." -Angie (stripedfly1001)
-
Spray paint, autumn leaves, and some form of velvet
-
Ask me how it feels, lookin' like hell on wheels
-
SFOW
AminahMcBina (BUT SHE'S BACK!)
LASL
-
Mouschi, Mouschi, Mouschi

My Mina

8
Dearest Mina,

On October 4th, 2018, I became a WtWorldarian. On October 23rd, 2018, you started following me. 
    One of your first comments left on my pieces was left October 24th, 2018, on "Guilty," and you said it was amazing. You were always with me and supporting me and trying to help me when everything was happening with Zach and Aaliyah. After "forget everything," I was sitting in my room crying, then I come on here and see I have a few notifications. I open your comment and see this:

"I was waiting for the next part, but I wasn't expecting this turn of events. I don't even know where to begin in telling you how much I feel for you. Maybe you should just..idk..forget Zach, and move on to someone else? But I don't know if you could just move on, I've never been in this situation; Thank God for anonymity! Um, eat some candy! That'll cheer you up, probably :) I really wish I could help! Tell Zach that a random California girl says, "Buzz off." The only thing I can really tell you Catherine, is just don't let this stop you, I mean, try your hardest to move on, because you can only hurt for so long, right? I really wish I could help you, rn :(
Hugs and more hugs, 
Mina
"

You basically told me I should move on and eat candy. The eating candy part happened immediately (I'm blaming you if I get diabetes lol :D ) but the moving on part took me a long time. But you were there. Now I have moved on, and I have eaten a lot of candy. And if this guy doesn't like me, then screw him. Right? Right.
    You have been such a prominent figure in this community, always popping up on my dashboard for having liked peoples' works.
    You helped me with the song lyric/poem thingy when I asked.
    You gave me ideas on how to continue the Auntie Marlene series. (I am working on it, and when you add me on Snapchat I will be sure to send it to you)

There are so many things I could list out to show how amazing you are, but I'm already crying and I don't want to cry myself to sleep again. I've noticed it gives me headaches the following day. 
    I love you so much, and you will be terribly missed. I don't know how I'm going to function without you here, but I'll try to find a way to manage.

I love you,
Catherine
EVERYONE GO SAY GOODBYE TO MINA AND TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU'LL MISS HER!!!

• Aussie23

Waaaahhh I'm gonna miss her so much!!

• AminahMcBina

Aww! Im literally crying. And I don't cry easily. Hon, you mean as much to me as I do you, and maybe even more. You are one of the kindest, most amazing people I've met on WtW! You are truly the best. You don't want to go to bed crying? I've been crying my eyes out to my parents, and all they said was, "writing isn't going to get you anywhere." And the line I hate the most, "get your head out of the clouds." But little do they know this dreamer's dreams lie in the stars, not the clouds. Catherine, you stay strong (and awesome too). And support others like i tried my hardest to do for you. You are the best! And believe that, because you truly are.

Love you (in a bff way),
    -Mina
    I have to get off tonight. I promised my parent 10pm tonight would be my final login for a while, and it's currently 8:04. I am crying so hard rn. I can't believe my parents would do this.

• Mangolover

Awwwwwwwwwwww this is such a sweet piece! I also agree, Mina is a really kind commenter on WtW. We'll all miss her <3