pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
Rami Malek
❤️

#paperbirdq&a

3
Discovered this a minute ago and decided to do it XD

what's the story behind your profile picture?  
So my sister sharpened a pencil and discovered that she could make the resulting shaving REALLY long, which resulted in actually looking very pretty, like a rose. My photographer's creative eye thought that it would make a good picture, so I posed the pencil shaving with a couple of pencils and thought it looked great, so I made it my pic. XD Opinions?

when you start a "free writing" piece, do you like the font better when it's the editing font or the published font?  
Published.

what movie scarred you for life as a child?  does it still freak you out?  
Hmm. Well, I watched Alien when I was 9 years old (bad decision on my part XD), but that actually wasn't that bad...I'm not sure there's actually BEEN a movie that scarred me for life yet. It'll probably happen sometime though, lol. 

look up "horoscope personalities."  which one fits you?  
For the most part, I think my actual sign (Cancer) is the most accurate. Otherwise I would be a combination of Aries, Taurus, and Cancer.

do you consider yourself to a good writer? (be honest)  
For the most part, yes. In some areas, absolutely not (I can't do horror, and I've tried XD or romance, tried that too, lol).

so, as mentioned earlier, the q&a trend was all the rage in september/october.  do you know who started it?  
That is an absolutely wonderful question XD I have no idea.

what's one popular franchise you think is downright bad?  
Harry Potter. No question. No way.  

what do you think happens when you die?  
God will judge me; yep, I'm a Christian.

describe your ideal life (job, marriage, kids, death, etc)  
I want to be published, go to college (haven't decided where yet, although I probably should XD. Maybe Oxford.) and study bible and English, then get married. I want a lot of kids.

what is one food you're very territorial of?  in other words, if you found it in your fridge, you wouldn't let anyone else eat it.  
Chocolate and dessert! If you touch my dessert, you don't want to know what will happen to you. hahaha

should pineapple be on pizza?  
Is this even a question?? Yes!!!

abortion: yes or no?  explain.  (if you don't like politics you can skip this question)  
No. There's cases where it's understandable like if you can't afford to take care of them, but then you should put them up for adoption, rather than abort the baby.

what aspect of the traditional science fiction future scares you most?  (e.g., robots, global warming, aliens, etc.)  
Mind control... *shudder*

why do you think people find pleasure in answering questions about themselves online? 
That is also an absolutely wonderful question XD

• korra4life

I get what you're saying, @Paperbird. But, The Emoji Movie isn't really a franchise... maybe a different example. Being honest, I don't really like franchises that much so I wouldn't really know many. I listed a few in mine just to give variety and not only attack Harry Potter, though I don't like it.
    @Early Pearl, so they are my answers, got it! I feel honoured :D

• pencils.and.paper.roses

@Paperbird, yeah like I said, bad decision of my part XD But my brother was 7 when we watched it...

• paperbird

Out of the four answers to this Q&A so far, 3 people have said they dislike Harry Potter more than any other franchise. To each their own, but still, is it really worse than, for instance, The Emoji Movie? Also, have you read all of the books? A lot of people judge HP solely on its popularity and not on the content.
    You watched Alien when you were nine??!!! That movie freaks me out to this day! I hate sci-fi.
    Also, on the dessert answer, most definitely agreed.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

A couple of them are yours XD I agreed with them, so I left them in hahaha.

• korra4life

Lol, some of your answers sound a lot like mine!