Images 1

f l o r a

lady madonna
children at your feet
I wonder how you manage to
make ends meet

AAAAA-
my boyfriend actually let me use his irl life name and stuff in this story-love you, Ant

Awkward Teenage Superheroes (4)

6
The one cool thing about being a trainee super as the act that they each got their own rooms. Tony had built the rooms especially for them, and that wasn't even the coolest part about it. 
"Each room," He explained, "Is specified to your own power. You guys are hooked up with weapons, tools, snacks, all the good stuff."
It was fair to say the man was right. For the most part.

Izzi's room was..plain. With white walls, a bed in the corner, alongside it was a dresser. The only thing that had any color was the tiny orchid that sat on the dresser in a little blue vase.
Plain and simple, was how Tony described it. Plain and boring was how Izzi saw it.

At least she had Dolly, who sat patiently on her dresser. The little robot was incessantly curious about her master.
"Miss Moonlight," she asked softly. "Do you have a significant other?"
Izzy laid on her bed, hands folded behind her head. She felt a scarlet blush rise to her cheeks as a smile played on her lips.
"Yes, I do." She chuckled. "Anthony is his name."
"Oh, Miss. He sounds wonderful."
"You've only heard his name once."
"He already sounds wonderful. What does he look like?"
"He has really curly blonde hair, green eyes. He has..olive skin, and a few freckles here and there. He's tall..and strong, and his smile..is so pretty." Izzi thought wistfully of her lover, thinking fondly of the way he smiled.
"What is he like?"
"Oh, Dolly. He's the best thing that I ever could have asked for. He's selfless, so sweet, and..I just.."
"You love him." Dolly finished.
"I love him so much."  Izzi sighed as she rolled over on her side. "I just wish I could see him more often."
"Is he a super?"
"Mm-hmm..he can shapeshift."

Silence.

Dolly's facescreen dimmed. "I wish I had a companion. A robot one."
Izzi stroked her screen sympathetically. "Maybe we can ask Panda to make you one."
"Really?" The little robot's pixelated grin widened. "You would do that for me?"
"Sure, and who knows? Maybe she already has a few in the works." It was best to be hopeful in these sorts of situations.
Dolly hopped onto her master's shoulder as they headed down the hall to Panda's room, where drilling could be heard.
"Panda. It's Moonlight."Izzi knocked on the door, apprehesive and curious.
The drilling stopped and the doorknob clicked. There stood Panda, a power drill rested in her grasp.
"Hey." She smiled. "What's up?"
"Nothin' much," Izzi's gaze was fixed on the drill. "I was just feelin' a little lonely..and wanted to find a friend."
"Moonlight." Cap stood behind her, arms crossed over his chest. He bit his lip, probably to keep himself from screaming.
Izzi went silent.
"You were supposed to be in the hangar thirty minutes ago."
"I'm sorry, I just-"
"No excuses." He pointed down the hall. "Go. Now."
"Yes, sir."

She went tumbling down on the mats for the the fourteenth time in the past hour.
"Again." 

"But I'm tired," Izzi whined.
Cap raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to be a superhero?"
"What do you think?"
"I don't know. Judging by your worth ethic, I don't think you want to." His tone was sharp and blunt at the same time. Weird. "But I was made to do this." Izzy hopped back up, her hands on her hips. "Cap, you know I can do this."
"If you want to be a super," He put a hand to his trainee's shoulder. "You have to get the basics down."
"How can I keep doing that if you keep on knocking me down every two seconds?" Izzy felt the anger start to boil over.
"'You're not giving me an advantage."
"You think I'm just going to let you win, Moonlight?"
Izzi went silent.
"Well, how's this for a start?"
The mat that Izzi stood on was yanked out from under her, leaving the fifteen year old with no time to react. She fell flat on her back, and when she looked up, Cap wasn't there, he had left.

She tried to stop the tears from coming, but they did.
"Angelcake, why are you crying? Actually, why are you on the ground?" It was Anthony, whom she hadn't seen for three months. His grin, his unmistakable grin was fading away."
"Anty!" Izzi slowly got up, reaching up to kiss him on the cheek, the tears still flowed. "Anty, I missed you!"
"I missed you, too," He wrapped an arm around the small of her back and hoisted her up. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"
Izzy let herself levitate as she met his lips. "Nothing's the matter, I'm just a little stressed is all."
The gap between them closed. And they didn't pull away for a long, long, time.

• fatpanda

Cute! I like how my personality in the book really matches my personality irl.... also, you are an amazing writer

• rosemarywisdom

<3

• Aussie23

Fantastic!!!!! Nice to meet you Anthony your girlfriend is an amazing writer!!

• korra4life

Nice to see an additional character. This story reminds me of... dang it. I forgot the name. One of those books everyone read as a kid, I guess.
    Really cool!

• AntChanel

Lol, thanks "Angelcake" (I haven't called you that ever, btw) Anyways, hey guys, this is Anthony, and I'm super stoked to be in this story. My girlfriend is frickin' awesome.