1. What's the story behind your profile picture? My Great-Uncle Russell died a few days ago (he was 92), and that candle's for him.
2. When you start a "free writing" piece, do you like the font better when it's the editing font or the published font? The published one.
3. What movie scarred you for life as a child? does it still freak you out? Hmm... I would say the Emoji Movie, but I didn't see that when I was a kid. Probably Mulan 2, then. I loved the original movie, but seeing what they did to the characters was horrifying for me.
4. Look up "horoscope personalities." which one fits you? Pisces.
5. Do you consider yourself to a good writer? (be honest) Umm, you said be honest, so... yes, I do. I'm not trying to be critical--some people (like my sister) aren't very good at writing but can do something else amazingly well, like in her case, drawing. I can't draw. We're all good at something, and my talent is writing, as I've been told by Professor Someone (I think it was Johnson) at Yale.
6. So, as mentioned earlier, the q&a trend was all the rage in september/october. do you know who started it? I believe it was BlueWriter. They said they were doing this thing where they answered some answers about themselves in an activity book, put it on WtW, and the rest is history.
7. What's one popular franchise you think is downright bad? Harry Potter. Please don't kill me for this, but I find it absolutely deplorable. If you want more details let me know in the comments.
8. What do you think happens when you die? The Catholic take--we are judged perfectly by God and then sent to heaven, hell, or purgatory.
9. Describe your ideal life (job, marriage, kids, death, etc) I work as a historian/teacher while also being a famous author. I marry a nice guy in my late twenties, have a ton of kids with him, and die in my nineties.
10. What is one food you're very territorial of? in other words, if you found it in your fridge, you wouldn't let anyone else eat it. Ooh, that's a hard one. Caramel, I guess. But no one else in my family likes it except for me, anyway XD.
11. Should pineapple be on pizza? Really, Paperbird? XD I've said it before--yes, it should be on pizza, and those who deny that are a bunch of pineapple-haters.
12. Abortion: yes or no? explain. (if you don't like politics you can skip this question) No. I believe that an unborn child is still human, only unborn.
13. What aspect of the traditional science fiction future scares you most? (e.g., robots, global warming, aliens, etc.) Aliens. Personal reasons that I don't particularly want to disclose.
14. Why do you think people find pleasure in answering questions about themselves online? LOL because deep down inside we're all a bunch of stupid narcissists XD.