Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Humor is subjective, so that doesn't mean you can't believe in your own style!

I'm Taking a Break From Writing

2
Ladies and Gentlemen of Write the World, I have an announcement. I’m taking a break from writing on Write the World. The stress of writing pieces, publishing them, and hoping that someone will, at the very least, read them, is becoming too much to bear, and I need to do something before it gets out of hand. This decision has been in my mind for a while, and it’s something I probably should have down a while ago.

Do not take this as if I’m taking a break from Write the World. Far from it, actually. I have realized I’m not a very active member in this community of great writers. It’s time I correct that. I’m going to try to read and like as many pieces as I can, and maybe write a review or two.

I hope I’ll start writing pieces again soon.

Your friend,
Lee Fudge

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

I'm sorry you feel this way. I just found out about your account and saw some of your pieces after you commented on my "Reviews" post. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you come back to writing here soon. :)

• Lee Fudge

Thank you

• korra4life

I totally understand how you feel. I felt really stressed out earlier this year about writing pieces and hoping someone will give me feedback on them that I quit writing. I'm finally back into it now, but it happens.
    Don't worry about this. It's just a phase

• Lee Fudge

I'll still be here, just not writing.

• stripedfly

I always considered you one of the active people here! I'm sorry you feel this way, hope you come back soon!