pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
Queen
The Lumineers
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with Rami Malek
❤️

Congratulations, everyone! :D

THE RESULTS OF EARLY PEARL'S SECOND CONTEST!

6
Alrighty peoples, judging is over and the results of my second contest are IN!
It was VERY hard to choose between all 12 of the entries that I got. All of them were so amazing and well-written! Anyway, ONWARD!

First place goes to...
Silver Pen with their absolutely awesome piece, Paradox
This piece was so cool. The formatting and the language are wonderful. Like some readers said, you have to read it several times before you understand it (which I'm guessing is the point haha.), but once you DO get it, you're just completely in awe! It's such an amazing piece. Go read it! 

Silver Pen will receive...
3 reviews on pieces of their choice
5 likes on random pieces
A shout-out + message to follow
A follow from me!

Congratulations, Silver Pen! Leave your review requests (if you have any, otherwise reviews will be random) in the comments!

Second place goes to...
Mary Wall with her amazing piece Luck
I loved this one so much! It has elements of humor ("This was a terrible way to choose a career") along with elements of suspense, and it makes you want more! Great job on this piece! Go read it if you haven't!

Mary Wall will receive...
2 reviews on pieces of her choice
3 likes on random pieces
A shout-out + message to follow 
Comments on 2 of my favorite pieces

Congratulations to Mary Wall! Leave your review requests (if you have any, otherwise reviews will be random) in the comments!

Third place was TIED between...
 R.j.Elsewhere with The Little Easy by 6th street!
This was one of the few realistic pieces I received, so I was immediately drawn to it. It has notes of nostalgia and sorrow in it, also unlike a lot of other pieces I got) and was just beautifully written. Great job! Go read their piece!

and...

|| 52. burlesque by artificialaorta
A very dark, mysterious piece about (I believe?) a card. The imagery and language in this piece literally made me go whoa. This is such an amazing piece of writing. Go read it!

Both writers (since it was a tie) will receive...
1 review each on a piece of their choices
2 likes on random pieces, respectively
Likes on 2 of my favorite pieces, respectively 
A shout-out
One comment each on pieces I love

Huge congrats to artificialaorta and R.j.Elsewhere on their awesome pieces and 3rd place wins! :D Leave your review requests (if you have any, otherwise reviews will be random) in the comments!

Honorable Mention #1 goes to...
camlily with her piece Love's a Game!
This piece is amazing! The way she describes the girl in the story really helps you to imagine her as she flips her hair, smiles her fake smile, and pouts. Great job! Go read it now!

Camlily will receive...
3 likes on pieces I love
2 comments on other pieces I love

Congratulations, camlily! Thanks so much for your entry!

Honorable Mention #2 goes to...
you don't want to do this by stripedfly1001
This piece has such a great element of mystery to it! The way stripedfly tells about the main character's fear and what Kyle does makes you wonder about what happens next. Feel free to elaborate on this one, stripedfly1001! Great job! Use the link and read it! 

Stripedfly will receive...
2 likes on pieces I love
Comments on 2 others pieces I love

Congrats, stripedfly! Thanks so much for your entry!

Here are the rest of the entries! Enjoy them to your heart's content! :D

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your entries! Congratulations to all the winners. If you don't receive your rewards within two weeks, feel free to shoot me a comment as a reminder! :D

• Mary Wall

Awww! Thanks so much! I don't really care what you review. Any and all reviews make my day!:)

• R.j.Elsewhere

Wow! For your first and second choice i completely agree! They were beyond amazing! Congrats guys!!! And thank you so much, I was a little worried that I made the piece a little too dark for such an interesting and full-spirited prompt.

• korra4life

Congrats!

• camlily

Thank you so much!!!!! I appreciate this so much <3 <3 <3

• Silver Pen

Thanks so much! I don't care which pieces you review; in fact, I'm curious to see which ones you choose. Congrats, everyone!

• artificialaorta

and yeah lol its about playing the queen of diamonds and getting beat by the joker

• artificialaorta

hey! thank you so much! you can pick any piece for a review, so long as it's not '#tenwords'

• janice

Thank you so much!!!