Picture?width=128&height=128

ahad_oy

Bangladesh

Women

3
 A Woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one. A Man who disrespects a Woman, doesn't deserve one. Every time a Man mistreat a Woman he gives up the right to be treated like a Man.

A Man's hand was made strong by the hand of 'Almighty', thus bear in mind that his hand was meant to protect a Woman not raise his hand on her. Woman was made from the rib of a Man. Not from his head to top him, nor his foot to be stepped on by him, but from his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him. Every religion has raised the status of Women from the Earth to so high that Paradise lies at her feet.

Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart and soul. Don't ever go for only the beauty of the face of a Woman because beauty will fade away with age, but beauty in her mind, heart and soul won't.

A Woman's life starts and ends with her Man, she could make her Man only a part of her world, but she makes him her Universe, revolves around him, sacrifices and walks with him bearing all the pain and makes him smile. Can't we do the same? Yes we can.

Remember a Woman is not a garment that a Man wears and undress however he likes. She is honored and have her rights, all the Women are the mother of Mankind.

Don't make a Woman feel like she will fall if she tries to fly, be her wings, be her smile. Be the rhythm of success in her life. Knowledge will give you power but respecting a Woman, will make you a real Man. Respect for Women is one of the greatest gifts a father can show to a son. 

"Respect Women and be a real Man."

1