Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

Shout out to RNE, AJ - Izzy, and Paperbird! (First place winners)
Shout out to RainAndSonder, Johanna, and Artifialaorta! (second place winners)
Shout out to Quille, _TJNR@Cheshire_, and Christy Wisdom! (Third place winners)

Short Story|AJ - Izzy|1st place winner #ICBY

3

"Aj, you punk! Get back over here!" I could hear how desperate Melody was. She wanted people to think she was tough, but she wasn't.
"Aj!" She kept yelling, her goons laughing and egging her on. Idiots.
I put my tiny, white earbuds into my ears and pull my too large hood over my head; ignoring the world. The voice of the girl behind me slowly melting into a soothing song, pouring into my mind. My steps fall into beat, and soon my lips are syncing the words.Tonight we are victorious, I smile.

The next day as I walk into class, I'm that double bubble disco queen, headed to the guillotine. Wait, what? Melody wants to glare at me, I can feel the heat rolling off of her, but she turns away. Victory!
This piece was written for AJ - Izzy. First place winner of the #ICBY contest! Congratulations! Does anyone know what the italicized lines are from? Comment! Also, this piece is literally what it says, AJ - Izzy won, and was victorious!

-
Mina

• December 10, 2018 - 10:54am (Now Viewing)

Missing you :) I hope you had some fantastic holidays and can come back soon!
    Best wishes and always write, freely :)
    I hope to see you back soon :)
    ~Quille
    P.S. Don't forget that the stars are within your reach; I know things must be tough now. Don't go against your parents now, but you won't always have to listen to them. Remember that writing can get you places. I want to see you as a published author sometime :DD Good luck, my friend. I hope this year brings you lots and lots of joy :DD

• janice

Contest winners are up!

• AJ - Izzy

Oh my gosh, this is so cool! I love it so much! :D :D
    Thank you so much, ahh, it's so good!!
    -AJ