Kahasai

I'm 17
I like to dream

Homeschooled
Maybe a fool

Trampolinist
and classical guitarist

Archer
Let us barter

Mountain girl
I like burl

River otter
Viking daughter

Wolfdog owner
Forest roamer

I'm no fighter
But I am a writer

What is Wraiths of the Moon?

4
So, for those of you who are active on Sundays, you may have noticed this series I'm writing called Wraiths of the Moon. This is the updated blurb:

"The moonlight was stolen by the Lunara family centuries ago. Wraiths were born in the aftermath. They hunted the Lunaras for their theft, killing them off one by one. Now, only one remains.
    "Vanessa Lunara is determined to stop living in fear of the wraiths. So, she decides to return the moonlight to the sky. But in order to do so, she must cross the Mistwood, home to demons and other creatures that would love to have the moonlight for themselves, or to see Vanessa killed. In order to safely cross the Mistwood, she must put her trust in a sassy demon whose standards for what is safe doesn't quite align with her own, and whose secrets aren't nearly as simple as they seem."

I believe this story will have about 30 chapters. These are the chapters I have posted so far:
   Chapter 9    
    Chapter 8     
    Chapter 7     
    Chapter 6       
    Chapter 5       
    Chapter 4     
    Chapter 3     
    Chapter 2     
    Chapter 1     

I will be uploading a new chapter today, after I post this. I update on Sundays.

Thanks for reading!

(Oh, and if you guys have some ideas on how to improve the blurb, I'd be happy to hear them.)

Ok, I caught up now (sorry for not commenting, I was reading :)
    Now, I REALLY want to read more :DDDD I can't wait to see what happens next! I think Kistal (did I spell that right?) I think she is my favorite character and has a real attitude :D

Ooh! I remember reading a few chapters a long time ago, but I wasn't able to keep up with it; I'll be looking forward to future chapters for certain :)
    I think the blurb is really intriguing; it works well to sum up the story and create interest in it :))