paperbird

SHORT CONTEST (single sentence in the comments)

15
So I just finished with the prizes for my last contest, so I figured it'd be a cool to borrow an idea from stripedfly1001 and start a really small one.  Please post your answer as one sentence in the comments.  Each person may only submit one (1) sentence overall.  I decided not to go with categories, so pick the themes you like!

SENTENCE BEGINNING:
I wish that I...

DUE DATE:

PRIZES:
First Place:
1 detailed review

Second Place:
10 likes

Third Place
5 likes

On the Winner Announcement I'll also leave a paragraph about why I liked the placer entries so much.
(The prizes aren't very big because all of my reviews are super detailed, and offering reviews for all of them would take me forever).

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Idea 100% taken from stripedfly1001's contests.  Check them out; they're amazing and original!

• majestically awkward manatee

I wish that I could stop hiding behind the lies that I have told, and for once just be myself.

• Mangolover

I wish that I could experience a normal life for once; one that I feel joy and proud in living.

• asteria

I wish that I will be defined by more than these four letters when I die.

• A Breath Into Silence

I wish that I could let go of the past; everybody keeps telling me to.

• palindrome

I wish that I could've been by your side, I wish I could've held your hand and told you not to jump, I wish I could've been able to pull you out of the pit of despair.

• PureHeart

I wish that I could fly away; to the heavens, to the stars, just anywhere away from the horrors of life.

• Secret Rose

I wish that I could learn to see the beauty of every single moment in life, learn to find joy even in the simplest things, and face each morning with a smile on my face, like the little girl I used to be.

• Kahasai

I wish that I ... well, I wish for a lot of things (such as a never-ending refrigerator), but right now I wish you knew just how terribly you're losing this argument so that I can get back to mourning the lack of food in my refrigerator.

• Mary Wall

I wish that I could take back everything I ever said, since it didn't do any good anyway.

• Mitsuri

I wish that I knew how short the sweet slumber of life was to be.

• Luca

I wish that I had enough time left to tell you everything, but you'll just have to settle for 'I love you I'm sorry'.

• Just a thought...

I wish that I could escape my mind, run from my thoughts and finally be unapologetically me.

• Isabella Swenson

I wish that I could be the type of person who walks into a room and makes the walls fall down.

• nevaredhp

I wish that I had the confidence of a lion so that maybe I'd be able to wear my scars proudly.

I wish that I could wrap you in a warm embrace one last time, but as my spirit is tossed around in the air like a ship lost at sea, I'm unable to do anything but watch as you weep over my earthbound grave.

• Silver Pen

I wish that I could see the greatness in me, but faith comes before sight.

• Christy Wisdom

I wish that I could reach you, that I could pull you out of the depths of your sorrow.

• Dummie

I wish that I hadn't ended the friendship with you, because if I hadn't you might still be here.

• korra4life

I wish that I could convince myself that anything I do matters, but all I have to do is look in the mirror and realize otherwise.

I wish that I could be myself instead of the pretend mask you all see.

• janice

I wish that I could see what you saw.

• Proverbs 12:18

I wish that I knew the taste of freedom instead of the bondage of my love.

• nolongeractive122343

I wish that I could stop wishing and start doing.

• Ryder

I wish that I would have told you I loved you, now it's to late.

• AJ - Izzy

I wish that I could forget the hurt you caused me, the pain you stabbed me with, and the never-ending nightmare that haunts my imagination until it has crumbled to ashy dust.

• Lee Fudge

I wish that I could make you see me now, just to see the look on your face.

• AminahMcBina

I wish that I had a key to the future.