rosemarywisdom

i guess things have come full circle

'cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

bona-fide unabashed

we just keep on dreaming
dreaming is free

you asked me what's my pleasure
a movie or a measure

EEEEEEEEEEE

AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS OUT AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS OUT AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS OUT!

6
And I'm proud to say I was in the first 300 viewers!

Okay, back the fricken frick up. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY FRICKEN FRICK IT IS AMAZING AND I AM SO GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE TO WATCH THIS

*calms*

For those of you who don't know, the film is called Avengers: End Game (that was my guess!) and THE TRAILER IS AMAZING GO WATCH THIS NOW!

Without giving too much away, it shook me to my core and I wrote six to seven pages of notes linking all the information in the trailer to everything I know about the MCU AND the comics, because I'm still a die-hard Marvel Girl.

PLEASE FOR FRICKEN FRICK'S SAKE GO WATCH THE AVENGERS: END GAME TRAILER NOW!!!!!!!!!!

From a very very excited and super psyched Rose who is hyperventilating and typing this with shaking hands.

• f l o r a

psst
    part 3 of the story is up.
    pssst
    I teamed you up with a certain Captain Marvel..you're welcome.

• rosemarywisdom

@ Paperbird

I'm proud to be at the head of this movement!

• paperbird

As a Marvel pacifist, after reading the comments I'm just going to back away slowly...

It's weird--this in itself has become like a cultural phenomenon. On Friday my math teacher literally played the trailer on his huge projector in his classroom.

• f l o r a

B RO I wrote the second chapter to "Awkward Teenage Supperheroes" and you're in it.
    along with those who signed up.

• Christy Wisdom

Agghhh I would love to but I haven't seen Infinity War yet!! I'm not quite that die hard, but I love Marvel movies. I also absolutely love COULSON AND THE AGENTS OF SHIELD FROM THE TV SHOW!!! Coulson is awesome!

• Lee Fudge

Something tells me your excited.

• AminahMcBina

I. HYPERVENTILATED! I. DIED. I. CRIED WITH JOY! MY LIFE IS HALFWAY COMPLETE!

• AJ - Izzy

(P.S. I will spoil things for non-infinity war watchers)
    YES!!!!!! MARVEL IS SO AWESOME AND I JUST WATCHED IT RIGHT NOW AND GAAAHHH, CAN'T IT COME ANY FASTER???? I spent my summer break (what some people call wasting my summer, I call LIVING) making up theories about what would happen, and I followed every one of Chris Evans tweets, and CRIED SO HARD WHEN STAN LEE DIED OH MA GOSH, DID HE MAKE IT INTO THE LAST MOVIE?!?! I would be so sad if he didn't! Ahh, I'm so excited, thank you for posting!!! I cannot wait any longer, can't we just use the darn time infinity stone to speed up time? Oh wait no... THANOS HAS IT!!!!! YOU COULDN'T TAKE A GLOVE OF HIS HAND IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!! Oh wait... IT DID!!

... I have such a great relationship with Marvel.
    -AJ

• N.

I watched it at school today and had to hold back tears (honest to God I wish I was kidding. I'm still not over Infinity War) I walked into Quiz Bowl about an hour later and asked who'd seen it; there was a chorus of two things: "I haven't seen it yet, don't tell me!" and "HJASJKEFW I'M GOING TO DIE." So yeah that's about where I'm at right now.

I watched it this morning! It looks really good.

• janice

ASDFGHJKL It came out literally a half hour before I woke up today. I emailed all of my friends and my dad actually got more hysterical about it than me :D :D We're going to have a FULL Marvel marathon now

• Avin

GSYUJKFHSENHMFIUCGMCHSMERNF OMG IT LEGIT DROPPED AS I GOT TO SCHOOL AND ME AND A FRIEND WATCHED IT ON HER PHONE RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND I ENDED UP CRYING AND SHE ENDED UP SCREAMING AND THEN WE CALMED DOWN BUT THEN OUR FIRST TEACHER SHOWED THE TRAILER AND IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN AND THEN WE STARTED OUR THEORIZATIONING AND ONE OF MY OTHER FRIENDS SAID A THING THAT MADE ME WANT TO TOSS HER OUT A WINDOW CURL UP AND CRY