Img 1958

Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

Please write a letter to Maddox Hyde! Read Catherinely Me's piece. She explains what this is about. writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/93532/version/177392

Dear Maddox

4
Dear Maddox,

I've never met you, but you seem like someone who would be a wonderful friend! ( Plus, we're only a year apart, I'm fifteen, and that always helps!) My name is Mary, and I'm not actually sure what to say, but I wanted to tell you that you are not alone. I don't know how to comfort you because I've never experienced anything like what your going through. Never forget that there are many people who love you. I'm a Christian, so I can say, even though I've never met you, that I love you. I love you because God loves you. I don't know your circumstances, and if you have accepted Jesus into your heart, but I want to encourage you to put your faith in Him and let Him shoulder your burdens. 

You look so happy in your picture! I hope that's because you are surrounded by people who love you and that you aren't scared. I'm glad you asked for something so personal as cards for Christmas! Otherwise, I never would have even heard your story.( I don't listen to the news much.) That's what I would want, too. 

I just wanted to contribute to your Christmas wish. I hope this is your best Christmas ever! 

Love, Mary W.

" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller