Sly

Oliver McKee

The Tale Of The Turnip

0
Once upon a time, there was a boy who was a fortnite player and gardner. When the boy was done playing fortnite for the day, he would exit the house and water the flower garden in his mother’s front yard. Every day for four weeks, he watered and watered and watered. One day, when the boy was done playing fortnite for the day, he walked outside and found a giant turnip. The boy went back into his house to tell his mother. He found his mother in the kitchen and said “Mom! There’s a giant turnip in the front yard! I’m going to pull it out!” The boy yelled to his mother. His mother gave him a kiss on the cheek and wished him good luck. The boy then went outside and attempted to pull the turnip out. He tried his hardest, but it was no use. The boy returned to his mother. “Mom! I need your help! I cannot pull the turnip out!” yelled the boy. The mother was surprised and agreed to help out her son. The boy and his mother went outside to pull the turnip out, but no matter how hard they tried, they could not wrestle it free. The mother had an idea; she decided to get everybody in the neighborhood to come help out with the turnip. Then, they all pulled the turnip out from the flower garden and the son held it up into the air with a firm grip and yelled “VICTORY!”