f l o r a

lady madonna
children at your feet
I wonder how you manage to
make ends meet

FINALLY, IM DOING THIS-

I NEED STUFF TO REVIEW

4
okay, my hectic week is pretty much over. And i need stuff to review, because...im bored, okay?
So, all of you lovelies can put your fantabulous work down below and i'll get started this weekend. 

S i N c E r E l Y

iZZi

• December 6, 2018 - 6:54am (Now Viewing)

• Blotted

Can you do my piece called "Growing Down,"?

• panda!

Hey, I would love a review on my piece 'the anatomy of a dead girl'! Thank you so much!

• Ashleigh2403

I just wrote a piece called shattered#BleedingLove for Kitty Cheshire's contest, I would appreciate it if you reviewed that (but please don't feel obligated)

• Silver Pen

I just published an entry for the December contest, so I would really love a review of that! If you get snowed under, you can cut out a review of Tyranicide. I don't actually NEED a review of that.:)

• .audrey michelle.

HIIII!!!! im so sorry that i hadnt been on... i have had SO MUCH hw and it was too much that ive been up past 12 every night for the past week...

hopefully, that'll change!!

• korra4life

Thanks for the review!

• The Dreamer

Hi, could you please review my piece The Nameless : Chapter 1. Please tell me if you liked it and if you actually wanted to keep reading.
    Thank you so much!

• f l o r a

@flynn
    bro, I fric-fraccing love fandom pieces
    @palindrome
    I also have a fondness for poetry-like, a big fondness for 'em

• inkandstars

Can you review any of my poems? I have quite a lot of them, so I don't really mind. I rarely get reviews. Thank you!

• _________

Would love any possible reviews on my Elfboy chapters, there are 17 up, so you can pick any of them. Thank you!!! :DD

• Doktor Habit

ig all i can offer are my ROY G BIV pieces? or if you're interested in shitty fandom writing may i direct you to 'ace of spades'

• korra4life

Thanks for doing this! Er... I don't know if I have anything that I really want to be reviewed. But, I guess I can ask you to review either 'Tea-Coffee' or 'Lotus'. Both are pretty recent, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    I would love to know how you felt about my characters and the description of setting/imagery. Did I do well or did I shift focus (I tend to do that often). Thanks again!

• Silver Pen

I think it's awesome that you're willing to do this! I have a story called Tyranicide (or something close to it), if you could review that and really dissect the descriptions and the characters, that would be most appreciated! I hope you find the story entertaining.