Tree cropped

Hanan Adi

Germany

Impressionist.

A word is worth a thousand pictures.

What do you think? All respectful comments are invited!

One Way to Say "Friendship"

Mutual acknowledgement that life is better with one another than without.

1

• Hanan Adi

Lovely! Here's my email address: hananbunny@gmail.com. (I know it's a ridiculous address -- that's what happens when a girl creates her account at age nine!) You may write to me about anything you like. Anything that might make you feel better. I look forward to hearing from you, my friend. Take care.

• Theresa Mays

I am indeed.

• Hanan Adi

Hooray! Because I consider you mine as well; I considered you a friend the instant I read your profile and found you were lonely, before I even spoke (or wrote) a word to you . . . Are you interested in becoming penpals? Or, as I prefer to say, striking up a correspondence?

• Theresa Mays

I do Hanan

• Hanan Adi

I know. I have lost count of the times a friend of mine just . . . stopped being my friend. Left me. Forgot me. It's hard to love now, because so often my love has just ended in heartbreak. But I still always give people a chance -- in fact I actively seek people simply to give them a chance -- because I know what it means to be lonely, and I don't want anyone else to have to suffer as I have. It feels good to be a friend, too. Do you consider me yours?

• Theresa Mays

My life makes me think it isn't. Friends never seem to last very long

• Hanan Adi

What makes you think it isn't?

• Theresa Mays

If only this were true

• Hanan Adi

My life is better with you, Theresa Mays.