Screen shot 2019 03 12 at 5.28.21 pm

Opal Drop

A huge Harry Potter fan
mix of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw
I love to write, write, write
Again huge HP fan
I love fantasy,
Well, um, I'm 13. Not 14 yet....
Excited for high school, going to be there soon!

Contest winners y'all!

CONTEST WINNERS!

6
Hey guys. So that mini contest I posted has gotten some responses. The romance was easier to decide than the fantasy. I can only choose 3 winners for each, and the problem was, I think I only had 4 fantasy submissions. I really don't want to offend anybody, I loved each and every one of your entries. Please don't be offended, all of them were wonderful. I enjoyed reading them all!
Here we go!

Romance

1st Place: Avin!!!    The minute I dared to love was the minute my heart of shattered glass turned to solid gold.

2nd Place: Mangolover!!    The minute I dared to hold her hand was the same time she slapped me across the face and the same time she called me "ugly." The one word I've become used to hearing my whole life.

3rd Place: stripedfly1001!    The minute I dared to kiss her was the moment I most regret.

Fantasy

1st Place: AminahMcBina!!!   The minute I dared to look back at the sun, I realized its beauty would kill me. Because a vampire like me, can't enjoy the sunshine, right?

2nd Place: nevaredhp!!    The minute I dared to fall asleep, the monsters flooded my dreams.

3rd place: stripedfly1001!    The minute I stepped across the threshold, my world faded from importance.

So I know some people won twice, but that's not favoritism or some kind of unfair thing. I chose the responses I thought were the best! It was very, very difficult. I've been looking at these for a while. I am so sorry if anybody is offended at all. I really loved all of them, I'm not just saying this out of courtesy. They were wonderful! If you disagree with me, I respect your opinion, these were just mine. Thank you so much for participating!

• AminahMcBina

Wow! I won? That's the first! Thanks sooo much!
    Can I get a review on my piece "Fragile," please?

Thanks again!
    -Mina

• nevaredhp

I placed?! Woah thank you! I've never placed in a contest before. Congratulations to everyone :)

• Avin

wait. what. i won? ... i was not expecting that...

• Mangolover

Congrats to everyone :D Great job y'all! :P

• janice

Contest winners are up!

Thank you so much! I can't believe I won :)