Wtw pfp

stripedfly

I like cats.

I prefer being alone, cold to heat, and chocolate over broccoli.

Short little contest #4 WINNERS!!

18
Sorry for the late results! I got tied up with something else in Real Life.

HUMOR CATEGORY
FIRST PLACE:
 Anha: It's too late for me to apologize (though I promise there's a perfectly reasonable explanation) for all of the tadpoles in your bathtub.
SECOND PLACE: Ashleigh2403: It's too late for us, you lost me as soon as you accidentally compared my face to a chimpanzee's.
THIRD PLACE: Mary Wall: It's too late for me, but for next time, promise me that you'll tell someone before you chase a squirrel up a New York City skyscraper.
HONORABLE MENTION: Catherinely Me: It's too late for me to think of all the possible things to go wrong when setting the kangaroos free from the zoo.

ROMANCE CATEGORY
FIRST PLACE: 
palindrome: It's too late to heal my soul, I used all of the duct tape on my broken heart.
SECOND PLACE: Gideon Di Luca: It's too late for us to start over, the time in your hourglass had already ran out.
THIRD PLACE: Mads: It's too late for me, some mistakes are too big to be forgiven.
HONORABLE MENTION: Jozie: It's too late for me to love again.

SHORT BUT SWEET/POWERFUL CATEGORY
FIRST PLACE:
 Lee Fudge: It’s too late for me to save you, but if I’m being honest, I wasn’t planning to in the first place.
SECOND PLACE: palindrome: It's too late for me to heal my soul, I used all of the duck tape on my broken heart.
THIRD PLACE: Mangolover: It's too late for you to care now; for everyone starts caring when it's too late.
HONORABLE MENTION: Jozie: It's too late for me to pretend I'm okay. 

Here are the rest of the entries (all amazing) in order of earliest to latest: 

Surly Wombat: It's too late for us to find our way into the stars as star-crossed lovers; maybe we'll be an epic tragedy. (romance)

Christy Wisdom: It's too late for me to stop reading Harry Potter, I've gotten sucked into it! (humor)

Christy Wisdom: It's too late for me to be saved; and yet, I'm not sad, for by my death you may live. (short but sweet/powerful)

Christy Wisdom: It's too late for "us" to survive; the damage has been done. (romance)

Christy Wisdom: It's too late for us to save the Earth; it's already been blown up. (humor)

AbigailSauble: It's too late for me to tell you how much you meant to me, but worst of all, it's too late to tell you how sorry I am. (romance)

AbigailSauble: It's too late for me to go back and change everything, but how was I to know the spaceship actually worked? (humor)

Ryder: It's too late for us to surrender, we must fight to the last! (short but sweet/powerful)

Emma16: It’s too late for us to be kids again.(short but sweet) 

Emma16: It’s too late for us to stop the tanks rolling over this year’s harvest. (short but sweet) 

Emma16: It’s too late for us to take back the 100 page booklet of SpongeBob memes we turned in as our gym project. (humor) 

Emma16: The frost has come, the snow is falling, and it’s too late for the rose to bloom.(short but sweet) 

Emma16: It’s too late for us to take back our words, to see past the mist of anger into each other’s loving eyes. (short but sweet)

Jozie: It's too late for us to actually be a family... you should have realized that the minute you walked out the door. (romance)

Jozie: It's too late for me to get drunk, cause apparently all the rums gone. (humor)

Jozie: It's to late for us to regret the things we've done, cause the world knows the things we done can't be taken back. (romance)

Mangolover: It's too late for you to realize now; I was just a chapter in your life, and you were the whole book that I used to carry everywhere, trusting that you would turn out good somehow, but you always weighed me down. (romance)

Mangolover: It's too late for me to turn back now, I'm already a little gone, and it's tiring for me to hang on to your so-called promises. (short but sweet/powerful)

Mangolover: It's too late for you to say sorry now, I've already found somebody else, and I don't even know if you truly mean it. (romance)

Mangolover: It's too late, for you already said what I feared most and please don't try to save me this time. (romance)

camlily: It's too late for us to fix what we've broken, what should have been mended a long time ago. (romance)

camlily: It's too late for me to go back to that awful place- send my condolences to those trapped inside. (short but sweet/powerful)

camlily: It's too late for you to help me; I'm already drowning. (short but sweet) 

Quille: It's too late for me to turn back; I left the edge of the cliff almost a minute ago. (short but sweet/powerful)

The Dramatic Writing Club: It's too late because she doesn't need you anymore and she doesn't miss you because you never made her a priority, she was always a second thought. (romance)

ProcrastinatingWriter: It's too late because she realized that she never needed what you were offering. (romance)

Tziporah Dorfman: It's too late for me to take back what I said. (short but sweet/powerful)

Tziporah Dorfman: It's too late for me to climb out of the grave that I dug for myself with those two words: It's over. (romance)

Paperbird: It's too late for me to slip that smooth gob of butter onto the potatoes... now she's taken away the butter dish and I'm stuck with bland, tasteless paper. (humor)

Izzi C. Moonlight: It's never too late for me to gaze into the future, but the past is a hazy warfield of love, thus unattainable. (uncategorized)

Izzi C. Moonlight: It took way too long for me to realize life was a game of chess, except I don't know how to play chess, so I guess I don't know how to live a life. (humor)

Early Pearl: It’s too late for us to give up. (short but sweet)

korra4life: It's too late for me to turn back time and take back all of the absolutely idiotic things I've ever done in my cartoon-filled childhood. (humor)

korra4life: It's too late for us to pretend that the bitter winter hasn't bitten through our weak resolve. (short but powerful)

korra4life: It's too late for me to give you the entire universe to show you my aching, terrible love because you've already given up on the idea of 'us'. (romance)

korra4life:  It's too late for me to ask for an extra helping of temptingly delicious food at the party because they're already cleaning up, as if no one else is hungry. (humor)

korra4life: It's too late for me to start regretting. (short but sweet/powerful)

AminahMcBina: It's too late for me to say goodbye, because you're already gone. (short but sweet/powerful)

AminahMcBina: It's too late for me to watch 'My Little Pony' because all my friends decided to 'Netflix and chill.' (humor)

AminahMcBina: It's too late for me to live, because I am so accustomed to only existing. (short but sweet/powerful)

J.A.: It's too late for me to say sorry, I hurt him so much, he's gone. (romance)

AJ - Izzy: It's too late for me to take back what I said, she purred, because I meant it. (romance)

AJ - Izzy: It's too late for me to take back what I said, she purred, because I meant it. (humor)

AJ - Izzy: It's too late for us to take the leap, together, hand in hand, for our trust is no more. (short but sweet/powerful)

J.A.: It's too late to go back, but if I could, my sole purpose of life would be to rewatch the Flash and hope fore more seasons. (humor)

J.A.: It's too late for me to see the world again, but given the chance, I would make sure to make a difference in the world. (uncategorized)

BROFACER: It's too late for me to turn back, so I'll close my eyes, pray, and jump. (uncategorized)

BROFACER: It's too late for me to forget that small, sad smile that stole my heart. (uncategorized)

BROFACER: It's too late for me to stop the end so might as well break out the popcorn.

BROFACER: It's too late for me.

BROFACER: It's too late for us to forget about context.

Anha: It's too late for you to realize that I left because your endless stream of bouquets were suffocating, to the point where I vomited rose petals into the bathroom sink. (romance)

Anha: "It's too late for you to be visiting me without a damn good explanation for why you turned my bedroom into a time machine, and are holding my cat hostage.” (humor)

Anha: It's too late to return to where we once stood. (short but sweet/powerful)
https://writetheworld.com/profiles/34838/feed
Anha: It's too late, far too late, but too early as well, for the passage of time is quite peculiar in these parts, wouldn't you say? (humor)

fatpanda: It's too late for me to go to bed right now, so how about another movie? (humor)

fatpanda:  It's too late for me to take back the words I said, but, if you allow me to, I can kiss the pain away. (romance)

fatpanda: It's too late for me to leave. (short but sweet/powerful)

fatpanda: It's too late for me to save myself, so I'll just wait for someone to come along to heal me, before pieces of me get blown away with the wind. (short but sweet/powerful)

Silver Pen: Is it too late for us to save the world? (short but powerful)

Silver Pen: It's too late for me to get the banana out of his tailpipe; he already drove away. (humor)

Alicat: It's too late for me to open myself up; I've been locked inside for too long. (short but powerful)

Suhanee_The_Intellect: It's too late for me to wait, for he has already left me. (romance)

Suhanee_The_Intellect: It's too late for us to rekindle our relationship, for we are in a war zone. (short but sweet/powerful)

Suhanee_The_Intellect: It's too late for me to ever have hope, for the world has constantly proved my dreams wrong. (short but sweet/powerful)

Suhanee_The_Intellect: It's too late for me to feel anything, anything at all, for he is gone, just as mysteriously as he came, with an apology note in a careful writing. (romance)

Suhanee_The_Intellect: It's too late for us to say or for that matter even do anything for we are bonded by the chains of the society. (short but sweet/powerful)

AbigailSauble: It's too late for us to replay our childhood, but never fear; the best is yet to come. (short but sweet/powerful)

nevaredhp: "It's too late for us to hang the Christmas decorations now," the woman said on Black Friday. (humor)

nevaredhp: It's too late for us to be friends again, but that doesn't stop me from wishful thinking whenever you walk past me without a trace of familiarity. (romance)

nevaredhp: It's too late for me to change the past, so it's time to live in the present at last. (short but sweet/powerful)

Gideon Di Luca: It's too late for me to take back what was said, you had already left. (romance) 

Gideon Di Luca: It's too late to apologize, but for what it's worth, I'm not sorry for standing up for what I believe in. (short but sweet/ powerful) 

Gideon Di Luca: It's too late to turn back the clock, but I'd rather spend one last day with you than live forever in denial. (romance) 

Gideon Di Luca: It's too late to put my walls back, after all, you've already seen the imperfections I've hidden inside, so why bother acting anymore...? (short but sweet/powerful)

Catherinely Me: It's too late for us; you will only be hurt more if we are together when my disease overtakes me. (romance)

Catherinely Me: It's too late for you to apologize to me, for you have betrayed my trust and broken my heart too many times for forgiveness. (romance)

Catherinely Me: You can't revolve worriedly around your faults, and must instead focus on them and highlight them. (short but sweet/powerful)

palindrome: It's too late for me to add the eggs, the cake is already in the oven. (humor)

palindrome: It's too late for him to turn around, he already said goodbye. (romance)

palindrome: It's too late for me to release all the stray kittens, they are MINE now! (humor)

Avin: It's too late for me to run, you already captured my heart. (romance)

Avin: It's too late for me to sleep, I have school in 30 minutes. (humor)

Avin: Its too late for us to hide, the world already knows how much I love you. (romance)

Jessica Noelle: It's to late for me to change, I already shoved them away and they most likely won't take me back. (romance)

Ashleigh2403: It's too late for me keep living, but it's not too late for you. (short but sweet/powerful) 

Ashleigh2403: It's too late for us to escape this, maybe you should of thought of that before you thought that trying to pet a Wolf would be fun! (humor) 

Ashleigh2403: It's too late for me to take that back, but I am sorry I loved you. (romance)

Mary Wall: It's too late for me to ask for your forgiveness, but I hope it isn't too late to change. (short but sweet/powerful)

Mary Wall: It's too late for you to tell me that you love me, although I waited two years to hear you say it, because I've moved on. (romance)

Ellie O'Grady: It's too late for us to move on to better things, but I think we got a pretty good deal anyhow. (short but sweet/powerful)

PureHeart: It's too late for me to say I love you; even though all this time I did, but you never knew. (romance)

PureHeart: It's too late for us to die; lets give living a shot. (humor)

PureHeart: It's too late for me to be saved; sometimes hope just shrivels to dust. (short but sweet/powerful)

PureHeart: It's too late for me to buy you a gift; how about a kiss instead? (short but sweet/powerful)

PureHeart: It's too late for me to go to bed; I'm too tired to sleep. (humor)

Ashleigh2403: It's too late for us, if I had loved my son more he may not have turned to a life of crime. (romance) 

Mads: It's too late for us and I know it's my fault, but I can't change time, and you know I would sell my soul for a chance to. (romance)

Mads: It's too late for you and me, we were doomed from the start anyways, maybe in the next life, we'll get a second chance. (romance)

Mads: It's too late for me, I made my choice to be the villain long ago, it's my fault for not seeing I was making the choice to be a monster too. (short but sweet/powerful)

Mads: It's too late for me, I wanted to be the hero, but heroes make sacrifices and heroes die. (short but sweet/powerful)

rosemarywisdom: It's too late for me now. I sold my soul the minute I saw you. (romance)

Prizes are as follows: 
FIRST PLACE: Three reviews (your choice or random)  
SECOND PLACE: Two reviews (your choice or random)  
THIRD PLACE: One review (your choice or random) 
HONORABLE MENTION: One comment on up to three different pieces (your choice or random) 

IF YOU ARE A WINNER, MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT WHICH PIECES YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED/COMMENTED AND/OR IF YOU WANT THEM RANDOM. IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT GET THE REVIEWS/COMMENTS. 
This was, by far, the hardest contest to judge yet (and not just because I got 114 entries ;) It took me a while to decide on the winners, and I was seriously considering having 6 winners per category (that would make too many reviews, though.) If you would like to be notified when the next contest starts, let me know in the comments! You can find my first contest here, the winners here, my second contest here, the winners here, my third contest here, the winners here, and my fourth contest here

Thank you so much for first place! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, you can review whatever pieces suit you.

• Ashleigh2403

Thank you fo hosting this (I still can't believe I placed!) you can review whatever suits you, also congrats to all the others who participated, and I excited to get started on your next competition

• Luca

hello :P sorry I didn't check wtw until now... it's been a horrid week at school. the English teacher somehow lost all our essays so the whole class had to write another one >.< it's okay to review whatever catches your interest. also yes, please keep me updated on your next contest...! (ahhhh I still cannot believe I actually won >.

• stripedfly

@Paperbird it did lol. That's why it was a day late :P

• paperbird

Congrats to the winners! This piece must have taken forever to organize.
    Btw I love your new Msg to Readers. I definitely have OCD too.

• Jozie

Sorry it took me so long to comment! Thanks for the honorable mention! I really don't care which of my pieces you comment on. Whatever one's you think you wanna read. Yeah, totally let me know when your next contest is.

• fatpanda

Congrats to the winners! and yeah, please tell me when the next contest will start, would love to enter!

• PureHeart

Great competition, really enjoyed it! Well done to the winners; well deserved!

• Made4Love

114!!! Wow!
    Congratulations to all the winners!

• JadeAndSerpentine

Darn, I need to make sure I never not notice another one of these contests again :)

*Checks every 5 minutes for contest 5*

• nevaredhp

Great job everyone!!

I'd love to know when #5 is up <3

• green.eyes.gurl

Thank you so much for the honorable mention!!! This was already a great day; thanks for making it better! I would love to hear when contest number five is made!

• Mary Wall

I'd love to know when the next contest starts! Thanks so much and I don't care which of my pieces you review!

• Silver Pen

Good show, everyone! :)

• Victoria Penning

Congrats to all the winners!!!!! Even to those who didn't win, this entries are all amazing! :D

• korra4life

Congrats!

• palindrome

Wait WHAT? I have never even placed in a competition before! Thank you so much! Would you mind reviewing Wings, What is a poem, Fire, and/or Ashes-Totally Going to Happen To Me Someday? Congratulations everybody! Would you let me know when the next one is?

Good job! These contests are a lot of fun :DD
    Can't wait to see if you have another! I will totally enter :DD

• Lee Fudge

Also, you can decide what you want to review.

• Mads

Congrats to all the winners, and a great job to all participants, these were some amazing pieces, You can comment/review any of my pieces I don't care :), Thankyou!

• f l o r a

hey, this is pretty noice

• rosemarywisdom

Hey, you got a lot of entries! Congrats to the winners!

• Lee Fudge

Good job all participants!

• Mangolover

Congrats to everyone!! Would love to be notified for #5! :D You can review any of my pieces except the poetry though (cuz I want to make this review useful XD thanks again!
    Btw, these are some amazing contests :P

• AminahMcBina

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait for #5!!!