Kitty Cheshire

There is nothing really worth knowing about me. I'm simply another face in the crowd, unless you know me. I don't like putting myself out there, it makes me uncomfortable and feel exposed. That's all you ever need know about me.

I just want to connect the world. Make a difference. If you feel connected to any of my pieces be sure to comment. Love you all! Thanks so much for reading my work.

I'm having a Contest!!!!!

3
So I only got ten likes but I've decided that people would respond better to if I just had a contest. So I'm going to think about what prompt I'm going to do... Never mind I just came up with one.
"I'm bleeding in love." This should be written in first person... I think whatever... written from your perspective, it could be about you witnessing your friend being drug through the mud, maybe you've been drug through the mud, or it can be completely be fiction, but I want lots heart ache and feeling. Go wild. Any style will do.
IMPORTANT: CANNOT be longer then 300 words. Must pertain to the prompt. HAS TO BE LONGER then 20 words. IN your title have #BleedingLove
Have fun.

Prizes:

1. A follow if I'm not already following you. 3 reviews on pieces of your choice can be yours or it can be for other people.
2. A follow if I'm not already following you. 2 reviews on pieces of your choice.
3. A follow if I'm not already following you. 1 review on pieces of your choice.

Participation: A follow if I'm not already following you

Thanks to all who enter!!!! 

It was brought to my attention that a due date slipped my brain, so... the last day for entries will be January 21st, 2019. I chose this date at random because I wanted it to be later in January to give everyone lots of time. Also, just realized this but it means something to me and others and no it's not my birthday ;D  
Thanks again to everyone who will enter I know of at least three entries I have looked at. Bye :D

• Kitty Cheshire

No... possibly? What is EAH?

• Syl

is your username referencing EAH?