Images 61

Kitty Cheshire

There is nothing really worth knowing about me. I'm simply another face in the crowd, unless you know me. I don't like putting myself out there, it makes me uncomfortable and feel exposed. That's all you ever need know about me.

I just want to connect the world. Make a difference. If you feel connected to any of my pieces be sure to comment. Love you all! Thanks so much for reading my work.

I'm having a Contest!!!!!

7
So I only got ten likes but I've decided that people would respond better to if I just had a contest. So I'm going to think about what prompt I'm going to do... Never mind I just came up with one.
"I'm bleeding in love." This should be written in first person... I think whatever... written from your perspective, it could be about you witnessing your friend being drug through the mud, maybe you've been drug through the mud, or it can be completely be fiction, but I want lots heart ache and feeling. Go wild. Any style will do.
IMPORTANT: CANNOT be longer then 300 words. Must pertain to the prompt. HAS TO BE LONGER then 20 words. IN your title have #BleedingLove
Have fun.

Prizes:

1. A follow if I'm not already following you. 3 reviews on pieces of your choice can be yours or it can be for other people.
2. A follow if I'm not already following you. 2 reviews on pieces of your choice.
3. A follow if I'm not already following you. 1 review on pieces of your choice.

Participation: A follow if I'm not already following you

Thanks to all who enter!!!! 

• fatpanda

• Kitty Cheshire

No problem :D

• Christy Wisdom

Ok, thank you for clarifying :)

• Kitty Cheshire

@ Christy Wisdom it's however you'd like to take it. The prompt is about how YOU are bleeding in love, how you've bled in love, or how YOU think it would feel to bleed in love. @ stripedfly1001 I'll add a due date today when I republish this. @ Ashleigh2403 Thanks for entering my contest and submitting your entry. You are all appreciated. Love Kitty :D

• Ashleigh2403

I submitted my entry

• janice

When's the due date?

• Christy Wisdom

What do you mean bleeding in love? As in, you're feeling heartbroken because of someone? You're significant other doesn't love you? If you could clarify, that would be great!

• Surly Wombat

Ooooh! I'm in