Images 61

Kitty Cheshire

There is nothing really worth knowing about me. I'm simply another face in the crowd, unless you know me. I don't like putting myself out there, it makes me uncomfortable and feel exposed. That's all you ever need know about me.

<3

A Message For God? | #DearGod

4
Dear God,

I don't know what I believe anymore. I'm struggling down here. I wish I knew what you have in store for me, but I don't and I've lost all motivation. Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing? Is there something amazing in store for me? What do you want me to do? I'm lost and I need help. I don't even know why I felt inclined to enter this contest. I saw it and... I don't even know. I'm not even religious in anyway shape of form. Other then I was raised as a latter-day saint. I'm only sixteen and already I've renounced religion. So, again I come back to the question, why am I even doing this right now?
                                        Sincerely, Kitty Cheshire
I really don't know what I'm doing.

• December 3, 2018 - 9:29am (Now Viewing)

• Kitty Cheshire

Thanks so much Silver Pen and nezi_nes :D

• Silver Pen

Yeah, sometimes I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here either. You are not the only one in that boat. I don't know what a latter day saint is, but I do know that God is amazingly faithful. I've seen Him provide in my own life. And I think you may have just invited the Creator of the universe to do amazing things in your life. You are an opportunity that He just cannot pass up. No matter what it takes, He will find you where you are and carry you home. You will not be lost; you will be found. You will not be alone; you will be treasured. He will never let you go, even when it feels like He's on the other side of the world. He loves you, Kitty Cheshire, more than you know.
    Thanks for showing up, Jesus.

• nezi_nes

"I really don't know what I'm doing."
    And that is completely okay.