Peer Review by Suri Purefoy (United States of America)()

Seek

By: ahad_oy

PROMPT: FACT

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who stays silent and turn their hearts into machines.

We can complain because roses have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses, our happiness does not depend on what we have it solely relies on what we think. Nothing can stop us, but we bind ourselves with chains of drudgery and cease that liberty. We are humans, not machines, but still inventing technologies to fasten machines in us. We humans are so busy advancing ourselves that we aren't aware that we already turned into cyborgs. Forgetting how to love and live our life.

We still have time because it's never late. Life is like a photography, we should develop from our negative, learn from our mistakes and think less, love and live more. We should live a life of dreams.

We are the ones and the change we seek to, change will not come if we wait for it. It's ours to lose, if we don't act and care now then it will bring a big chaos for our next generations. Four billion years will be a waste if we wait for some other person or some other time. Remember a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.

Dear humans, let's love each other, because love is from God, and everyone who love is born from God and knows God. The person who doesn't love does not know God, because God is love and love is God. Let's not kill the God in us with machines we created. Let live our life like the way God gifted us.

It adds clarity. And it made me think harder on the subject.

I want to ask you a question, ahad_oy: How did you come to this conclusion, and are your facts stated ones of personal knowledge, or other?

Your words are rich, your tone is marvelous, and it is beautiful!
I really, really love this! Thank you for writing!