Bfc99e03 a3bb 409a 95d8 132bcb0f9557

rainandsonder

musica est vita

probably not going to be publishing as much this month because of adjusting to a busier schedule + working on reviews for my contest, but i'll still be pretty active

songs i've been listening to lately: "buttercup" by hippo campus, "when we drive" by death cab for cutie, "grow up" by paramore

lowercase is intentional.

Q&A With a Twist #twistq&A

4
    Yes, I did come up with a Q&A a while ago, but this is different, because instead of the normal Q&A where someone comes up with questions and you answer them, the way this works is that I come up with a list of questions and everyone else answers them for you. So basically you put this list into a piece of your own, and everyone else will answer them in the comments. You'll understand when you read the questions. I don't know if anyone will do this or if it'll work or if it's even a good idea, but I might as well try, and if it does work it'll be a fun way for everyone on WtW to see what everyone else thinks of them, right? Anyway, here it is:

1. What Hogwarts house do you think I am?
2. What is your mental image of me? How do you think I look IRL?
3. What's my aesthetic?
4. What trope do I remind you of? Look up some tropes if you don't get this one or don't know any.
5. What do you think my zodiac sign is? 
6. What's your favorite piece of mine?
7. What do you like most about my writing?
8. What fictional character do I remind you of?
9. What song do I remind you of/resembles my personality?
10. What meme am I?
11. What book/movie do I remind you of?
12. You know the rhyme about what girls are made of? What am I made of?
13. What fandom am I probably in?

Do you get it now? If not, feel free to ask in the comments! Also, wow, this reversed Q&A is possibly even more egocentric than the regular ones, but that's what the internet is all about, right? Also, it'll be fun to see what everyone thinks and funny if everyone is completely wrong about you. And while we're at it, I might as well do my own Q&A, so answer the questions in the comments for me based off the impression you get from my writing. And if you do this, remember to put #twistq&a in the title so I can find it!

Thanks! Any of them, really.

• AminahMcBina

Congrats on winning 2nd place in my contest! Which 5 pieces would you like me to review?

• Johanna

I'm in!