Aba160e1 6c00 4bf4 839b e5fc204ccb12

RainAndSonder

poetry and short stories - they/them - harry potter (hufflepuff) - amateur guitarist - the beatles -
music - podcasts (esp night vale)
I drew my profile picture.
What if every song, book, poem, or painting was just a metaphor for food?

"living in the sprawl / dead shopping malls rise / like mountains beyond mountains," - arcade fire

"sullen eyes, your skies are empty / there's no saving you / life and death between your breath and barely breaking through," - heart attack man

lowercase is intentional.

Q&A With a Twist #twistq&A

6
    Yes, I did come up with a Q&A a while ago, but this is different, because instead of the normal Q&A where someone comes up with questions and you answer them, the way this works is that I come up with a list of questions and everyone else answers them for you. So basically you put this list into a piece of your own, and everyone else will answer them in the comments. You'll understand when you read the questions. I don't know if anyone will do this or if it'll work or if it's even a good idea, but I might as well try, and if it does work it'll be a fun way for everyone on WtW to see what everyone else thinks of them, right? Anyway, here it is:

1. What Hogwarts house do you think I am?
2. What is your mental image of me? How do you think I look IRL?
3. What's my aesthetic?
4. What trope do I remind you of? Look up some tropes if you don't get this one or don't know any.
5. What do you think my zodiac sign is? 
6. What's your favorite piece of mine?
7. What do you like most about my writing?
8. What fictional character do I remind you of?
9. What song do I remind you of/resembles my personality?
10. What meme am I?
11. What book/movie do I remind you of?
12. You know the rhyme about what girls are made of? What am I made of?
13. What fandom am I probably in?

Do you get it now? If not, feel free to ask in the comments! Also, wow, this reversed Q&A is possibly even more egocentric than the regular ones, but that's what the internet is all about, right? Also, it'll be fun to see what everyone thinks and funny if everyone is completely wrong about you. And while we're at it, I might as well do my own Q&A, so answer the questions in the comments for me based off the impression you get from my writing. And if you do this, remember to put #twistq&a in the title so I can find it!

• Tziporah Dorfman

Hey! I think I'll do this... Not quite sure though if I know what all those things are... But look out for mine please!

• AminahMcBina

Paperbird spoiled it :D Here's what I thought before:
    1)Hufflepuff (in your bio)
    2) Light brown/golden hair, mid-back or longer. Blue eyes. Average height, average weight. Uh....that's all
    3) Cotton?
    4) idk?
    5) Libra
    6) I haven't read many of your works, but "The Hand that Lights the Fuse" was awesome!
    7) It was so raw, so menacing; but so so real!
    8) Squirrel Girl :p
    9) Idk?
    10) Anything HP
    11) Elena from the Dragonian Series by Adrienne Woods. (Bcuz I just thought of a character and realized I haven't read enough of your works to answer this.)
    12) Friendship, you seem very nice and chill.
    13) Harry Potter or Hunger Games.

How many did I get wrong/right?
    Also I did one: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/93515/version/177332

-Mina

• Lee Fudge

I did this.

• Christy Wisdom

I did one too!

• paperbird

• RainAndSonder

@Paperbird Yeah, that’s the point of it.

• paperbird

Also, can I literally copy and paste this into a piece and ask my readers the same questions?

• paperbird

HA I know you irl... I will reveal your every secret.

1. Proud Puff... it says in your bio. But I think you should join me in Ravenclaw because it fits you.
    2. Short brown hair, brown eyes, long nose. Sorry for ruining the question.
    3. Idk you wear a lot of random t-shirts and stuff
    4. Idk what that is
    5. Well I would say it but I'm not going to reveal your age so I'm just going to say pig because it suits you.
    6. "The Esotisphere." Or "The STS Conscience."
    7. You have a subtle sense of hilarity, particularly in your Q&As. It's brilliant.
    8. Too many good ones... you kind of remind me of the Doctor a bit.
    9. "Courtyard Apocalypse" from Harry Potter 7 soundtrack. Listen to it.
    10. "Hello Darkness My Old Friend."
    11. Teen Titans Go
    12. Marshmallows
    13. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Pixar, Star Wars, and maybe a few others. Again, sorry for ruining the question.

• paperbird

• rosemarywisdom

Did one!

Can you answer the questions for me as well?

• rosemarywisdom

OOH, I might do this as well as answer it!