18922076 424290971285925 7114556510841858986 n

Jeremy Houle

There is no better way to improve yourself than braving your storms.
Hi, my name is Jeremy, an aspiring hero of your heart.

World traveler.

Does this resonate with you?

Bridges

Friendship starts as a tiny string and grows and grows until it's a bridge. Ideas are the first to drive over that bridge. Over that bridge of friendship we then see support, love, and help driving.

The bridge gets an upgrade- now it's a four lane bridge. Now we see time, energy, and emotions shared over that bridge.

Over that bridge we can sometimes see bad things driving over, such as hurt that needs help with. Sometimes it's meant to harm to receiving end. That's when the bridge should be demoted to a two lane bridge or destroyed altogether.

Friendship is a choice, as well as a subconscious connection. Thought, and feeling. Love, and pain. Help, and helped.

• January 30, 2016 - 10:49am (Now Viewing)

• Jeremy Houle

Dear Josie,
    Thank you for your kind words! It makes me feel like an accomplished writer to know that I can inspire others. :)

Thank you so much for the comment!

• Josephine O'Grady

I drop by your profile when my writing has taken a stiff hold as the result of a stressful week. It reminds me that I can still speak out of humor, honesty, and curiosity even when a deadline looms ahead. Such qualities grip your writing in a most relaxed position and it is much appreciated. Thank you, always, for publishing.