CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

School Rant

6
Ok, someone explain why school has to give us such a workload. Like come on we spend 7-8 hours in school or whatever and then you give us essays and projects and all this homework to do at home like why can’t we have time to ourselves and be able to relax without stressing.  Homework is just extra stress and people are unable to relax like our childhoods should not be stress filled. We’re gonna grow up and work anyways and have barely any time to relax just let us do it now when we still have time. People want to do activities but school work and being able to spend time at home stops them and just I loved school at one point but now not even having the weekend to have free is horrible. Like can I just have time after school to relax. I’ll have like three tests in one day and study guides to complete for three different subjects and other homework like aaaghh. (I’m over exaggerating but still) 
Can I just sit at home like I wanna be a Doctor but the amount of work is causing me to rethink my decisions. I’ll have lots of work and plenty of years of college to attend in the future but I want relaxation rn. Even now I have notecards to Malen handwritten for our project and I have to find out if I have homework for another subject. 

Anyways how are your lives? As you can see I’m very fine. Very..
My entry for ProcrastinatingWriter’s Contest!

please don’t be offended

i probably sound stupid but at this point idec anymore

I had to let this all out thank you for bothering to read my nonsense <3

• CreativeAngel

Thanks! I had no idea what to write so I wrote what I despise the most:school.

• ProcrastinatingWriter

Love it. Agree with it sometimes. Wish I had less work in life. Wish I had less homework. Wish I had an easier life. Great job!

• CreativeAngel

Thank you! Someone understands me.

• camlily

Ajhgsjhaqvsjqhvxdjwsbhvecdgjw gwdbhqwmkedhb2evdf2ejvdhjqw I'm going to pass out I'm so tired. Help.
    I agree with this so much.