rosemarywisdom

from sydney and austin, but currently living in singapore.
in the process of writing a full-fledged book with three amazing other humans.

you built me palaces out of paragraphs

black lives matter

"You can’t control what happens to you in this life. Each individual is living out their own story, and you’re living out yours. But you can’t control it and manipulate it, filtering out aspects of your life - of yourself - that aren’t cemented in your idea of the plan. The plan, the map for what your life should be. Because the only thing you can do - the one thing you can do - is learn. Learn from your mistakes and watch the horizon. There’s always something amazing up ahead. But you can’t live in your future, and you can’t drown in your past. All you can do is live wholeheartedly - without fear or regret for what’s to come and what has been - and love every damn minute of it… because you only get this once."

Damn you, Quantum Realm #tenwords

6
Everything changed with a snap. Now I'm just stuck as smoke.
I am sorry in advance, @Corner Writing Club. Now, you're gonna get a lot of good entries for this prompt, but THIS AIN'T ONE OF THEM. Again, I am sorry. I couldn't resist. 

• December 1, 2018 - 4:53am (Now Viewing)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Love this so much XD Ant-man and Wasp was a great idea for this prompt.

Also in your bio: Screewriter aspirations for Marvel?? I’m hoping to see your name in the credits someday! :D

• Luna Lemon

THIS IS PERFECT OMG!!! Super creative and I love the marvel inclusion. And, your new profile is awesome as well;)
    Great job!

• lydiee

This is really interesting! I like it a lot!

• Corner Writing Club

This is really funny. Great work!

• RNE

awesome-sauce! this was brilliant!