Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

DECEMBER REVIEWING ASSIGNMENTS!

24
December's not here, but it's close enough that we're publishing reviewing assignments a little early to give everyone a head start. If you are new or don't understand how it works, please read the footnotes.

1. Group 1
    1. omicron7889
    2. muppet
  2. Group 2
    1. Nonny21
    2. star_girl
  3. Group 3
    1. RainAndSonder
    2. INVISIBL3
  4. Group 4
    1. Catlover
    2. _TJNR@cheshire_
  5. Group 5
    1. Misfit
    2. nevaredhp
  6. Group 6
    1. Ellie O'Grady
    2. JediKnightGirl
  7. Group 7
    1. Kenny
    2. Riley Noel
  8. Group 8
    1. Isla-Grace Davies
    2. Anha
  9. Group 9
    1. Crescent
    2. rosemarywisdom
  10. Group 10
    1. valentina
    2. Made4Love
  11. Group 11
    1. kaydenblue
    2. catgirl_55555
  12. Group 12
    1. Ashleigh2403
    2. stripedfly1001
  13. Group 13
    1. LyraLynne
    2. annie_cheng
  14. Group 14
    1. 2A,2H and 1D
    2. ~Kate T
  15. Group 15
    1. ryxxry
    2. Mangolover
  16. Group 16
    1. hibasaurus
    2. Serendipity
  17. Group 17
    1. Kaartika
    2. zodiethegreat
  18. Group 18
    1. R.j.Elsewhere
    2. shadow+dust
  19. Group 19
    1. Paperbird
    2. Onion3102
  20. Group 20
    1. AnonymousWriter
    2. ancientvoices
  21. Group 21
    1. PineappleGirl
    2. AcetheticallyPleasing
  22. Group 22
    1. Avin
    2. Xen
  23. Group 23
    1. Your Local Flynn
    2. AbigailSauble
  24. Group 24
    1. artificialaorta
    2. Kahasai
  25. Group 25
    1. Evan Putt
    2. mariemare
  26. Group 26
    1. Lee Fudge
    2. palindrome
  27. Group 27
    1. AudienceOfOne
    2. elisa
  28. Group 28
    1. Araw
    2. AminahMcBina
  29. Group 29
    1. fatpanda
    2. Johanna
  30. Group 30
    1. UNC ANGEL
    2. Lauren Nelson
  31. Group 31
    1. A.khalid
    2. books and beaches
  32. Group 32
    1. Early Pearl
    2. The Dreamer
  33. Group 33
    1. Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill
    2. Joann
  34. Group 34
    1. Luna Lemon
    2. Big Bella Rex
  35. Group 35
    1. i.c.f.l.o.w.e.r.s.
    2. jengelman
  36. Group 36
    1. Gabriel Goodwin
    2. nezi_nes
  37. Group 37
    1. LilLove
    2. lianhabanana!
  38. Group 38
    1. Katherine McCarthy
    2. she's-got-a-story
  39. Group 39
    1. squid_inks
    2. Joiei
  40. Group 40
    1. Quille
    2. Surly Wombat
  41. Group 41
    1. ProcrastinatingWriter
    2. Catherinely Me
Alright, we've finally settled upon a system that we think will be easier for us and maybe you guys. We're going to have reviewing partners! Basically, every month we'll pair everyone in the club up, and every week they'll review one of each other's pieces. So you review one of your partner's pieces each week until the end of the month, when we'll give you a new partner and it'll start all over again. This is easier on us and lets everyone get to know each other better!
To answer some questions:
1. If your partner has less then four pieces, just review the ones they've published and you're done.
2. You do not need to do them on a weekly basis. It's recommended that you do, so you can put a lot of thought into it to give the best review possible or so that if you're busy, you can do a little bit each day, but if you're especially busy one week or just want to do them all at once, then you can. You can do them at any time during the month, as long as you do four and let us know when you're done.
3. When finished, please comment "Done!" onto this piece. Only do this when you have finished all four, please.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment them down below!

• Kenny

Done!

• catgirl_55555

Done!

• LyraLynne

Done!

• ryxxry

Done

• Nonny21

My partner only had an announcement and a prologue.....

• AbigailSauble

I reviewed three of my partner's pieces, but now he's leaving WtW ... so ... I guess I'm done?

• valentina

Eep I'm sorry I haven't finished my reviews yet...December's been really hectic. I moved recently so all my attention's been on that. I'm sorry-I'll be finished hopefully soon.

• Kenny

Hey, I was wondering if I can be taken off the list till April? Finals are coming up, and I have a lot of work to do:(

• The Dreamer

Done, I finished two days ago actually.

• Surly Wombat

Hey, I was wondering if I could be taken off the reviewing lists? I don't have the time to work on them with school and TKD. ): Thanks.

• Budding Mae

Hey! I'm sorry, I finished my reviews but forgot to say so here XD So done! :D

• Araw

Done all of mine!

• kaydenblue

Done!

Done! :D Happy New Year everybody!!! :D

• Kahasai

Done!

• INVISIBL3

done :)

• Mangolover

Done! Waiting for the last 2 to get shared :D

• Luna Lemon

Done!

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Done!

• nevaredhp

Done! Waiting for them to get shared though.

• Ellie!

I've done all my reviews for this month and last, but haven't gotten any in return. Have Char-latte Wells and JediKnightGirl been marked as inactive or did they ask for more time?

• stripedfly

Hey, I have a couple dozen reviews to do without counting the ones for this club. (I already did 15 today) I want to do the reviews, though, so can I combine them with next month's?

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Super sorry but you may have to count me out for a bit. This is always the busiest me of year for me. I will let you know when I am able to participate again. Thanks

• AcetheticallyPleasing

I had an unannounced hiatus last month, which ended up being rather convenient because so did my reviewing partner. However, I'm back on now, looking at other pieces, but my partner for this month doesn't seem to have been online in at least 16 days. I don't really want to write reviews for someone who A) won't see them and B) not write reviews on my pieces in return. I've already written a review on one of their pieces, but if they won't be seen or returned, I don't want to write any more for this person. I'd like either a new reviewing partner, if possible, or to opt out of this month and wait until January. Thank

• Riley Noel

Done!

• Corner Writing Club

@AminahMcBina No problem!

• AminahMcBina

Hi CWC!
    I'll be away from WtW for a while, can you take my name off the list, please?

Thanks!

• korra4life

Got it! Thanks for clearing that up for me

• valentina

Thanks friends! I'll get to work finishing my November reviews & also on these (:

• palindrome

Done! I kind of crammed them all into last week, December is going to be really busy.

• Corner Writing Club

@korra4life Reviewing Assignments are the main factor in being a member, so if you are interested, by definition you should join. If you want to join in, you can become a member and then quit the month after. Thank you for wanting to participate!

• korra4life

I see a lot of people are going to be gone this month. If I can help by filling in (like a temporary shoo-in) I don't mind. I don't think I'll join the group, but I wouldn't mind doing it this once for the experience. Would I still have to fill out the form or can I just get a partner?

• Ellie!

Heya, can I please be excused from the reviewing assignments for next month? I'm running another contest and I'm going to need the month to write the prize reviews.

• kaydenblue

Heya, I'm travelling most of this month, so I'll get these reviews in around the end of the month when I'm back home.

• AbigailSauble

Oh...wow...sorry...I just realized that I never actually joined the club. :P
    I remember writing out the answers to your form, but I never commented. ;) Do you want me to do that? (I'm still reviewing my partner's pieces). Just want to make sure I'm legal. =)

• AbigailSauble

If anyone needs someone else to be their partner because some people couldn't (because of school, etc.) I'm 100% willing to do it for them!

• Mary Wall

I know I said that I probably don't have time to do this, but I think if it's only once a week, it's doable.

• RainAndSonder

@jengelman Oh yeah, sorry. She changed her username, it’s now Izzi C. Moonlight. Sorry for the confusion!

• jengelman

i think u wrote the wrong @ for my partner in group 35 i cant find her username on the platform

• jengelman

• The Dreamer

@Early Pearl sure I will review your pieces. I dont really mind which ones of mine you do. So just pick the ones you like.

• Corner Writing Club

@Ryder Glad that you're interested! It's easy, you just fill out the form in our piece "Rules and Form" (it's our second published piece) and follow us (we'll follow you back). I recommend reading a few of our other pieces too just to get the gist of how the club works :)

• Victoria Penning

Ah! I get it now! :D I'll take a look at it. :)

• Ryder

How can I join?

• ~Kate T

ayy

• Budding Mae

Yay, first time! :D Do you have pieces you specifically want reviewed, The Dreamer? If not I'll review several random pieces. My request is for any chapter of Hide and Seek or Fourth Wall Love Story. :D

• she's-got-a-story

going to have to skip this one. :( exams!

• Corner Writing Club

@The Dreamer Any four pieces you like.
    @Serendipity That's fine! We'll figure something out for your partner.

• Serendipity

Hey there! Look, I have my end-of-year exams so unfortunately, I won't be able to do these reviewing assignments. Sorry, but January seems ok at the moment (yet I'm also having a long holiday then so we will just have to see how things go >-

• The Dreamer

So the four pieces I review are they four pieces published this month or any four pieces?

• R.j.Elsewhere

Thanks guys! Keep doing what you're doing! It's the best

• RainAndSonder

@Anha No problem! We’ll figure something out for your partner.

• RainAndSonder

Really sorry, but due to my hiatus, I'm not going to be able to complete this month's assignments either (sorry!). It really sucks that life gets in the way of helping out on this site, but I'll be sure to try and do January's assignments.

• Corner Writing Club

Jessica Noelle, so this is for members of our club. You can join our club by following this profile and filling out the form on the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under Published Work). Members of our club are paired monthly for Reviewing Assignments. Read our Message From Writer, first couple of pieces, and footnotes of this piece for more information.

• Victoria Penning

Can you explain a little more what this is? I don't quite understand... :/

• Opal Drop

I'd like to participate, but I'm not on the list. How can I join?