Img 6004

R.j.Elsewhere

In every bit of truth, my writing is pretty terrible and by being here, I hope to improve it. Anyways, all you have to know about me is that I love coffee, my cat, and food, and of course, writing and reading. And I hate the way 'Lemon' is spelt.

Say it, and risk the humiliation; scream it, or whisper, or write it - even paint it on your skin. Just say it . All you're afraid to speak, do it with a shaky voice, and small trembling hands - and say it. Say it with your last breath, be it faint, and whisper thin, or meet death quietly. Let it fall off your lips, and rid the air of its emptiness. Say it. I am a nerd.

#tenwords

5
My Grandmother taught me how to smoke instead of eat. 
Great prompt by Corner Writing Club! Thank you guys so much! 

Contest:
NEW PROMPT! #tenwords

• Ashleigh2403

this is certainly a power punch sentence.

• Genevieve4

#tenwords
    This story is literally the best ever ever ever ever.

Agh I love it! So much emotion and background and character packed in one sentence. Thanks for contributing to our prompt, this was so good! :)

• Corner Writing Club

Wow! This is amazing. It shows so much about the grandmother's character and gives hints as to what the narrator's life is like. It also displays that nostalgic glimpse into the difficulties of childhood life. Possibly my favorite under this prompt.

• AminahMcBina

WOW! Holy moley, I hope that isn't true XD

-Mina