Gif

palindrome

I'm a demigod
A wizard
A tribute
A skyraider (If you don't know what that is, read 5 kingdoms!)
A werewolf
An olympic athlete
A writer
A dreamer
But most importantly, I am a reader

Quotes give life to stories, so here are a few of my favorites!
-No one cares about your lonely soul!-Enjrolas
-Part of the journey is the end.-Tony Stark
-Books, cleverness, there are more important things, like friendship and bravery.-Hermione
-I'm not going to fight your war, I'm going to end it.-Captain Marvel
-Flaunt the weird, my friend!-Alex Fierro

MARVEL 2019 BABY!!!!!!

The book who fell in love with her reader

7
    He was the first to care. Others, cruel and unkind, had ripped and torn me, treated me like a commonplace object. Threw me on the floor. His fingers, light as baby's breat, gently cradle my brokenness, healing the rips. Slowly, he reads my story. His eyes are beautiful. I forget everything and live for when he comes. But my pages are dwindling, and I dread when he will see the end and leave me behind.
Inspired by the prompt from Mary Wall's piece, the Fourth Wall, which you can find at her profile.

1

Wow! I love the spin on this; we always think we fall in love with books, but never think about it the other way around :DD

• Mary Wall

I don't think I've posted a piece titled " The Fourth Wall". But good job anyway!!

• Budding Mae

I love this concept! It’s such a cool idea to explore. I have a set of pieces kind of like this one that I’m publishing right now, if you want to read them. :)

• Writer'sblock

I really like your word choice, and think you have a the beginning to an amazing story here. I would add a little bit more in the beginning about who the book is, but I really like it. I think that it has a lot of emotion and separate meanings to it. Great job!