Marvelgifs avengers infinity war 2018 4

palindrome

Hello people! A little about me:
I am a person (I think)
I am from earth (maybe)
I like words (DEFINITELY)
I enjoy doing activities that require physical exertion (PAIN!)
And now you know who I am!

Is it possible to fall in love with a character you created?

The book who fell in love with her reader

6
    He was the first to care. Others, cruel and unkind, had ripped and torn me, treated me like a commonplace object. Threw me on the floor. His fingers, light as baby's breat, gently cradle my brokenness, healing the rips. Slowly, he reads my story. His eyes are beautiful. I forget everything and live for when he comes. But my pages are dwindling, and I dread when he will see the end and leave me behind.
Inspired by the prompt from Mary Wall's piece, the Fourth Wall, which you can find at her profile.

1

• Mary Wall

I don't think I've posted a piece titled " The Fourth Wall". But good job anyway!!

• Early Pearl

I love this concept! It’s such a cool idea to explore. I have a set of pieces kind of like this one that I’m publishing right now, if you want to read them. :)

• Writer'sblock

I really like your word choice, and think you have a the beginning to an amazing story here. I would add a little bit more in the beginning about who the book is, but I really like it. I think that it has a lot of emotion and separate meanings to it. Great job!