Img 6004

R.j.Elsewhere

In every bit of truth, my writing is pretty terrible and by being here, I hope to improve it. Anyways, all you have to know about me is that I love coffee, my cat, and food, and of course, writing and reading. And I hate the way 'Lemon' is spelt.

Say it, and risk the humiliation; scream it, or whisper, or write it - even paint it on your skin. Just say it . All you're afraid to speak, do it with a shaky voice, and small trembling hands - and say it. Say it with your last breath, be it faint, and whisper thin, or meet death quietly. Let it fall off your lips, and rid the air of its emptiness. Say it. I am a nerd.

The Little Easy by 6th street#PlayTheGame

4
His wife had cancer is what he told the waiter. And this gutted, backwashed restaurant was her favourite place to dine when the nights dawdled. They’ve been married 60 years on December 4th; funny how she would die on the third. But life was a game of fate – not fortune.
God, I stuck when it comes to short word limits - just ask my English teacher. Anyway, hope you enjoy and thank you so much for the contest, Early Pearl

Contest:
EARLY PEARL IS HOSTING ANOTHER CONTEST!

• November 30, 2018 - 6:39am (Now Viewing)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I loved reading this piece! :) The winners are up now!