Opal Drop

A huge Harry Potter fan
mix of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw
I love to write, write, write
Again huge HP fan
I love fantasy,
Well, um, I'm 13. Not 14 yet....
Excited for high school, going to be there soon!

Don't ever give up writing
Writing is a beautiful art, and if you're interested
don't give up
Every word
Every sentence
and Every story you write
creates something great for everyone to enjoy.
So please don't give up,
and take pride in your writing.

Rolin's Dust Bowl

4
Precious pages,
I hate Texas now. I really do. I can't go outside anymore. The sand flies in my face and shut up my nose. My eyes turn red with dust. I can't see Maria anymore. Maria was my best friend. Mama was friends with her mother, too. We would always play right in my yard. Her house is pretty small. Mama says that Maria's family is poor. They're also farmers, and all farmers are in an even worse condition than before. I wonder how she's doing. Texas is dustier than my old diary, hidden inside the old cupboards behind my bed. I want to leave. They say California is beautiful. I want to go there. Roll in the lush grasses, with my own orange tree. 
Lonely,
Rolin M.

Precious pages, 
Maria is dead. Her mom is dead. Her dad is dead. I wish I was dead. I can't live without Maria. She was my best friend. This cruel Dust Bowl took her away from me. I want to rip everything to shreds. Carly is sick. Mama worries over her daughter more than me. I can't say it. I can't even write it. Carly..... might die too. I can't lose my sister. She is my only light in the dark. Mama is desolate. Granny also just died. Mama doesn't have a daddy. He died long before I was born. I was never close to Granny, but I'm sure Mama was. Now I bet she doesn't want to lose Carly either. Daddy is safe in California, trying to get land to settle on.

For us to escape this cruel Texas.

Depressed,
Rolin M.

• Opal Drop

Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate your support!

• acorn BJ

awesome!

• f l o r a

oooooh...
    intriguing
    I've always been interested in the dust bowl, so this is honestly really cool.
    you've gained yourself a follower, a like, and a new friend.