B0f49784 778c 4ca7 8d90 b15361e2a12e

ViSchultz07

I am a Ravenclaw who loves reading inspirational books. I am a daughter of Zeus and am in the faction Candor. I am a proud christian!
I should also probably mention that I am a Thunderbird because I’m American.

No matter how your heart is grieving , if you just keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. -Cinderella
Good friends will stick with you until you're unstuck. -Winnie the Pooh
Ohana means family. And family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -Lilo
Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. -Pocahontas
Ladies don't start fights. But they can finish them. -Marie
A good friend sees the first tear. Catches the second. And Stops the third. -Winnie the Pooh
Remember who you are. -Mufasa

Snow then Silence

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

3
Snow falls in a slow motion way. Like it's outside of time slowly falling in its own way. 
Then when it hits the ground it makes no sound and covers the earth in a silent layer. 
Then when life stands upon it; it will silence all steps and cushion all sound. 
Making peace, light and comfort. 
Even the birds make way for snow respecting the silence it brings. 
People lower their voices when snow comes without even knowing it out of respect for the silence it brings. 
And in that silence snow sparkles pure and white. Soft and complete. Purifying the previous fall world with the clean dust of white it brings. 

I hate snow myself but this morning as I stepped out into the thin layer of snow and couldn't help but appreciate the beauty and the sudden silence it seemed to bring.