Tziporah Dorfman

I'm a writer that aspires to inspire, enrich, and entertain with my writing.

Can't wait to see what you guys write up!

MY VERY FIRST CONTEST! #PAIN

10
Hey there everyone! Here's a pretty short contest! I'll be (hopefully) reposting this several times. 

Complete the sentence: Pain is/feels like... Submit your answer in the comments. 

It can literally be anything. It's your choice how to expand on it, and it doesn't have to be personal. 

WINNERS:
FIRST PLACE: 2 reviews on pieces of your choice.
SECOND PLACE: 1 review on a piece of your choice.
THIRD PLACE:  A like and a comment on one of your pieces. 

Remember, ONE SENTENCE and SUBMIT IN THE COMMENTS. 

Feel free to ask questions, and I can't wait to see what awesome stuff you guys are going to write up! Whether it's humor, serious, or inspiration, I'm very excited to read it all!

I got this idea somewhat from stripedfly1001,  so thank you!

• Ashleigh2403

Pain is what you feel lurking in the back of your mind always ready to take prey on you using your inner thoughts and fears to crush you and break you of everything.
    Don't let it.

• CreativeAngel

Pain is any living thing hurting internally but not wanting to display it externally.

• palindrome

Pain is what makes you human.

Pain is release from weakness.

• Mangolover

Pain is when you're slowly dying on the inside but trying not to show it on the outside, therefore, suffering alone in an endless expansion of disappointing thoughts.

• Avin

pain feels like crying and dying but having never actually been living

• Christy Wisdom

Pain feels like sitting among friends and yet feeling alone and forgotten by your peers.

• Ryder

Pain is sometimes forever, but God can take it away if you just ask, and believe.

• Opal Drop

Pain feels like something is dragging all the happiness out of you, taking away all that you love; making you feel like there is nothing to live for anymore.

• nevaredhp

Pain feels like an icy winter wind that whispers in your ear while you're sweating in the burning summer sunshine.

• fatpanda

Pain is huge hiccups while crying, not knowing whether or not you'll be alive the next day.

Pain is bitter, a raging fire behind your temples, and the longer you savour the taste, the longer it lasts.

• Johanna

Pain is when your ice cream falls on the floor and no one is there to comfort you; pain is when no one is there to comfort you and you're eating ice cream, alone.

• AJ - Izzy

Pain is like a hidden shadow, an unsuspecting murderer, hiding just behind the curtains; you never saw it coming.

• AminahMcBina

Pain feels like murder without a suspect; because while you're hurting and looking for clues, the suspect might just be right around the corner.

• AbigailSauble

Pain feels like a dive into a mountain lake; you want to shrivel up and die from the stark cold and emptiness, but at the same time you're hoping for a better tomorrow.

• Lee Fudge

Pain is like driving a car off a cliff, and the car’s on fire, and you’re on fire, and it’s just a big fiery mess.

• Tziporah Dorfman

@AminahMcBina
    Definitely!

• AminahMcBina

Hey,
    can I use something that I wrote in one of my pieces about pain?

-Mina

• camlily

Pain is a cry for help that will never be answered; but by working through it, you can become stronger and wiser.

• Tziporah Dorfman

Sure, @stripedfly1001! Here's the link to stripedfly1001's contest that inspired all this: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/92564/version/175488

• korra4life

Pain is the sorrowful gasp of an ocean of feelings within oneself, destroying all of the false calm of the makeshift surface of a lie.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Pain is not unbeatable. :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Pain is not unbeatable. :)

• janice

Pain feels like suffocation that can never kill, no matter how much you want it to. Would you mind including a link to my contest? Thanks :)

• f l o r a

Pain is whatever you perceive it to be, a blow to the throat, or the fresh pearl droplets of another person's sorrow.