user not found

I don't follow people on this site because I want them to follow me back. I just want to support you guys in some small way since I don't have enough free time on my hands to read and give feedback on your guys' work.

Fools

6
A fool becomes a wise man by learning from his foolishness.

• user not found

I can't count how many times I've had to say thank you. You guys are all just so kind. :)

• Made4Love

I love this! You always have such deep, yet simple, words of wisdom. Thanks for writing!

• AJ - Izzy

Yes, so true, thank you! I feel a need to comment on your work because it is not like other work, it's so unique and it is really true!
    I've heard similar things a lot, but the way you write it is just so amazing and different and unique, which I've probably said a lot :)
    Ah, how? I love you and your writing so much, please don't stop! :D
    -AJ

• AminahMcBina

:) so true! My parents actually tell me, " You're a smart girl. You just need to learn from your mistakes." But now I know they were sugar-coating what they meant, "I'm a foolish girl, who needs to learn from her mistakes."

Thanks for always writing such beautiful posts; I don't know how you can store up so much talent, you're amazing!

-Mina