Unknown

Lopiekins

Singer
Dancer
Reader
Writer
Pianist
Horseback rider
(among other things)

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do get some say in who hurts you."
-Augustus Waters, The Fault In Our Stars

"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself."
- Percy Jackson

"You must know... Surely, you must know it was all for you."
-Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice

"Because then maybe she'd realize, if only for a split second, that even though the world doesn't matter to her, she matters to the world."
-Every Day

"Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt.
It's gonna hurt because it matters."
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson

"I love you and I can't imagine stopping."
-Eleanor and Park

*Gone*#ICBYShortStory

3
    She stares at him as he gathers his things. "Where are you going?' she asks, her voice breaking. "I'm leaving," he growls. "You.... what?" she whispers. "I'm leaving," he says shortly, "and you can't stop me." "Are you kidding me?" she asks incredulously. "The baby is due any day now!" "Well, send me an announcement. I'm out," he tells her, smirking. Before she can say another word, he picks up his suitcase, walks out of the house, and slams the door behind him. She watches him start up his car and drive away. She sinks to the floor, trying to believe that, just like the last time, he will be back in the morning, but it isn't the same. Deep down she knows that she will never see her husband again. 

• green.eyes.gurl

Oh good god. Screw him. This is so short (obviously; Mina's contest had a word limit. way to state the obvious, Catherine.) but tells so much about the story! Two people are married, and she is pregnant, about nine months, with the baby possibly coming any day. The husband is unreliable and leaves all the time, but still comes back, but she feels that this is different. You just condensed a 352 page novel into about 130 words. Well done!
    OH MY GOODNESS I CRY EVERY TIME I READ TFIOS AND WHENEVER I WATCH IT I SOB UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE AND MY HEAD IS POUNDING AND I JUST WATCHED IT AND NOW I'M READING YOUR AUGUSTUS WATERS QUOTE AND I'M CRYING AGAIN HOW DARE!!!!!!!
    Awwwwe Eleanor and Park was such a good book. I wish Rainbow Rowell would write a sequel!

• The Bubbling Pen

Awww no he's gone!!!! Great work of flash fiction, I loved it =)

• AminahMcBina

Ah! This was good! He better come back to her, or else...lol! This was so fun! Well done!

Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck!
    -Mina