Pencils.and.paper.roses

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
Grade 10
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My blog:
https://weirdowhowritesblog.wordpress.com/

EARLY PEARL IS HOSTING ANOTHER CONTEST!

6
Okay y'all, I'm hosting another contest! :D This one will be a flash fiction contest. I will keep re-posting this until the deadline in order to get enough entries. :)

The Prompt - 
 - A piece that is fifty words EXACTLY, no more or no less, that describes a game. Whether it's a fictional game (like something that you wrote) or a board game (like Monopoly), a game like Tag, or a mind game (like physcological tricks), you can write about it.

The Prizes - 
 - There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, along with two Honorable Mentions.

- First Place: 3 reviews on pieces of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 5 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer box, and a follow if I'm not already following you.

- Second Place: 2 reviews on pieces of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 3 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer Box, and comments on 2 more pieces I really love.

- Third Place: 1 reviews on a piece of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 2 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer box, and a comment on one more piece I really love.

- Honorable Mention #1: 3 likes on pieces that I really love and comments on 3 others.
 - Honorable Mention #2: 2 likes on pieces that I really love and comments on 2 others.

General Information - 
 - The deadline will be December 5th, but it will get extended by 5 days if there aren't enough entries. :) The winners will be announced 5 days after the deadline.

- Prizes will be given out within a WEEK of the Winners Announcement. If this doesn't happen, feel free 
to shoot me a comment and tell me so. Again, my hugest apologies to Anha and Surly Wombat for the very extended length of time that you had to wait for your rewards on my last contes. *blush*

- Tag your piece with #PlayTheGame and leave the link in the comments of this piece or one of the reposts for this piece. :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through this, and I hope you enter! :P

• fatpanda

it's a poem, hope that is alright

• Mary Wall

https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/92996/version/176340 I did it! Thanks for doing this!

• R.j.Elsewhere

joining!

• camlily

Ok! No problem ;)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

@camlily Just once, sorry! :)

• camlily

Wait, quick question- can we enter more then one time?

• RNE

Me too!

• camlily

I think I'll enter!! This is a cool prompt ;)