pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
Queen
The Lumineers
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with Rami Malek
❤️

EARLY PEARL IS HOSTING ANOTHER CONTEST!

1
Okay y'all, I'm hosting another contest! :D This one will be a flash fiction contest. 

The Prompt - 
 - A piece that is fifty words EXACTLY, no more or no less, that describes a game. Whether it's a fictional game (like something that you wrote) or a board game (like Monopoly), a game like Tag, or a mind game (like physcological tricks), you can write about it.

The Prizes - 
 - There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, along with two Honorable Mentions.

- First Place: 3 reviews on pieces of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 5 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer box, and a follow if I'm not already following you.

- Second Place: 2 reviews on pieces of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 3 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer Box, and comments on 2 more pieces I really love.

- Third Place: 1 reviews on a piece of your choice (link in the comments of the Winners Announcement, please), 2 likes on random pieces I really love, a shout-out in my Message From Writer box, and a comment on one more piece I really love.

- Honorable Mention #1: 3 likes on pieces that I really love and comments on 3 others.
 - Honorable Mention #2: 2 likes on pieces that I really love and comments on 2 others.

General Information - 
 - The deadline will be December 5th, but it will get extended by 5 days if there aren't enough entries. :) The winners will be announced 5 days after the deadline.

- Prizes will be given out within a WEEK of the Winners Announcement. If this doesn't happen, feel free 
to shoot me a comment and tell me so. Again, my hugest apologies to Anha and Surly Wombat for the very extended length of time that you had to wait for your rewards on my last contes. *blush*

- Tag your piece with #PlayTheGame and leave the link in the comments of this piece or one of the reposts for this piece. :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through this, and I hope you enter! :P

• korra4life

Thanks! I just finished mine, it's called "Disk." I hope you enjoy! (:D, I finished this quicker than I thought I would)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

@korra4life Sure! Just make sure your main piece is only 50 words.

@Paperbird They can be pretty detailed or not really detailed, depending on the piece. Like, if it’s super long it probably won’t be too detailed.

• paperbird

How detailed are your reviews?
    I'll probably do this one if it doesn't take me too long. Sounds cool :)

• korra4life

Quick question, does the story have to actually be about the game or can the game be a part of a larger story?
    Also, is it okay if I explain the game in larger detail in the footnotes?