Zix

Zixdude

Well, I'm male. I laugh. I know God. But more importantly for you,
I make my own music,
I code my own games,

I write my own stories--
and that's why I'm here. I have lots to say, and this is the place to say it.

Post in the comments if you have six younger siblings like me. Phew.

One Day, in Our Little Family...#ICBYShortStory

6
"WHO STOLE MY FRUIT SNACKS?" middle brother shouted shakily to no one really, although he knew that tall brother had--like--a really strong habit of taking them.

Small brother looked up from his screen. He was startled and surprised! He put the lid back on, but he might still get in trouble!
"I dint do it!" he said loudly!

"You know what?" tall brother began to explain as he proudly paced into the kitchen. "I ate them, so don't harass smalls."
Tall brother felt like an exceptional hero, but his grin soon flattened.

Older sister arrived upstairs, staring at the petty thieves of her greatest hero: Mother.
"I can't believe you," she said with disappointment. "Who's been eating Mom's health vitamins?"

All three brothers paused with ashamed faces. Tall brother grinned sheepishly. Small brother talked really fast! And middle brother frikin' rolled his eyes.

So remember, kids, stealing is bad!

Based on a true story!

"I hereby declare this a solid story. I give it an E out of 10." -Nobody M. Portint

Click to WIN a free PuppyLICIOUS! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/90725/version/171620

1

• AJ - Izzy

Yes, this is what it FEELS like! Love the younger brother, by the way, I have one too who is pretty annoying but also cute and I LOVE HIM but he steals my stuff so ya! Great piece, I love it! :)
    -AJ

• RNE

What trickery is this????? Where is my free puppy?
    (btw awesome piece...ohh wait I take it back I'm angry at you!)

• AminahMcBina

Haha! I copied the link, and you know where it took me? To my piece! Lol, if I had puppies, I wouldn't give em out. Sorry.

-Mina
    Ps. If this were an enthusiast contest, you'd win first place!!

• AminahMcBina

Haha! I found this so hilarious. Honey, I'm the 6th oldest of like 14 (or was it 15, I stopped counting) plus next baby is on the way!!!! Anyways, this was a really great piece!

This is gonna be so hard to judge!!!

Thanks for entering my contest, good luck!

Ps. I so understood the "You're welcome!" Joke...gotta love Maui XD

-Mina

• Zixdude

Don't worry. I don't get a lot of freedom from my siblings, either. I guess the gist of it is being as fun and cool as possible. It's not easy when my younger siblings are begging attention for something seemingly insignificant, though.

• korra4life

Welp... I can't imagine having younger siblings. I have 4 older siblings but it's not really the same, XD