Bruvton

United Arab Emirates

Greetings, humans. Facts about me: Sense of humour: Odd. Style of writing: Well. Randomness: Predictably so. Hobbies: Living. Aspiration: Famous. Likeliness to achieve aspiration: Not very. Biggest fan: Me.

I should say something wise and insightful in these 750 characters. Sadly, I lack insight. I live to entertain and to be entertained. The world needs more hilarity, and I hope to assist it with that goal.

Why I Believe in Colour Segregation

5
Colour segregation is an integral part of our everyday lives. Before you click away, hear me out. You'd be surprised at how much you'll agree with me. Blacks, whites, and colours should never be mixed. When they are mixed, they leak out on each other. You don't want your whites to start being more like the colours and the blacks! Okay, I will admit, blacks and colours can mix. It's the whites you need to worry about. The delicate whites need to be delicately taken care of, and should be given special attention. I would suggest using cold water and make sure your stain removers aren't too harsh. When adding bleach to a load, make sure it only contains whites. If you don't believe me that laundry should be segregated by colour, please comment and tell me why.
PS: Laundry is not human. Laundry should be segregated, but humans should never ever ever be segregated, discriminated against, hated for their race, thrown in a washing machine or dryer, washed with laundry detergent or bleach, stuffed in a carryon, worn for fashion, thrown in the garbage, donated to a thrift shop, or packed in tight boxes and shipped places. This post was made as a joke to make you think I'm racist, but then, surprise! I'm not. Please don't ruin my online reputation for this...
PLEASE READ TO THE END! And yes, I did mean to shout that.

• November 25, 2018 - 9:31am (Now Viewing)

• Bruvton

Whoa! Thanks for reading this even though it's old, haha!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

*dies laughing* I know you posted this forever ago, but I absolutely love it! XD

• Bruvton

Thanks to all of you! I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

• paperbird

This is like the cleverest thing I’ve seen. At first I was prepared to make a polite but disgusted comment and then I kept reading and... wow, that was great.

• Made4Love

Loved it! :)

• PineappleGirl

Totally agree with Mya.04.
    Completely BLEW my mind!!!!!!!
    Great job :)

• mia.joy

This is awesome. I was so mad at the beginning and then I just burst out laughing!

• Bruvton

Thanks for understanding! Haha

• ProcrastinatingWriter

Sorry. i read till the end. I get it now. I shtik that this is really funny and witty though. Great job! I really loved this!

• Bruvton

Thanks for the comments! One person didn't read until the end... I'm glad the others enjoyed it!

• janice

I mix my laundry 'cause I'm lazy... lol. At first I was like "WHAT MONSTER DID THIS" but now I get it :)

• The Dreamer

In the begining I was thinking wow, what kind of a person is this. Then I got to the end...... That was really clever. Well done!
    Made me laugh:)