Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

To be clear, we haven't started the competition yet; we're waiting for the milestone to launch it.

Announcement: Upcoming Competition

13
It's been a month or more since we did our first contest, #cwcfirstcontest.  It was a bit miniature, consisting of only first and second places and a short amount of writing time before the deadline.  However, we are now nearing 100 members, and we are planning a much larger contest when we hit the milestone.

You can count our members by going to the "Following" section.  We don't follow back anyone who hasn't done reviewing assignments or filled out the required form.  Therefore disregard our actual follower count, as it is irrelevant to the number of members.

The details so far are vague, but we predict that our upcoming competition will give writers about two months.  There will be first, second, third, fourth, and fifth places.  The prizes will be of similar magnitude.  We are unclear of the prompt details, but the competition will most likely accept stories of one hundred words (for one hundred members).  The competition will open in the same week that we hit our milestone, so stay tuned for when it happens.  Write on!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Yay super excited

• A.khalid

where to fill form.

• Budding Mae

So like a flash fiction contest? Cool! :D I’ll be entering!

• nevaredhp

exciting!!

• Ashleigh2403

You mention a required form or reviewing assignments where can I find and/ or join such things?

• Kahasai

Yippee! I can't wait.

• Araw

WOOT! Hopefully I can enter. Haven't done any competitions on this site so far, so I can't wait.

Can't wait for CWC to reach 100 followers! I'll have to wish myself good luck to keep it to 100 words tho haha :D