ethereal.otherworldly

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

every poem is a different style, leave me and my everchanging existence alone

hey hey hey hey i need advice

3
advice for getting over a crush please :(

• loveletterstosappho

don't

• she's-got-a-story

update: just ignore everything to do with them. pretend they don't exist, and then eventually you'll realize you never needed them to begin with. eventually you'll forget about them entirely.

• she's-got-a-story

girl i would help but i am currently heartsick myself and absolutely the wrong person to ask

• Araw

Ah yes, something I know too well unfortunately. Go out and do things you enjoy. Distraction helps a little. I wouldn't suggest reflecting on or writing about all the flaws of your crush because that seems just a little bit petty. However, if you must reflect or write, focus on what you are feeling rather than the person because thinking more about the person just makes it worse. Overall, it does take time and while you can't exactly shorten that, you can make it more tolerable.

• artificialaorta

know that heartache fades. take a day off and do something that will not make you think at all (stream the entire spongebob move, watch the five sharknado movies - they're hilarious. eat sugar in unmeasurable amounts)

• ViSchultz07

Buy yourself some chocolate and dim the lights chow down and write about all the bad things about them (your crush)

• Avin

eat ice cream and cry because you cant :)

terrible advise but hey thats all i got