Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

IMPORTANT REVIEWING ASSIGNMENTS ANNOUNCEMENT

10
As the month is close to finishing up (seemed like it passed by so fast!), it's time to remind everyone that there are only a few days until reviewing assignments are due. Read November Reviewing Assignments for more information. Once finished with all four, please tell us in the form of a comment. 

The important announcement is this: because this club is so large, it's hard to keep track of everyone, especially if some members are inactive. So from now on, if a member hasn't been active in over a month, we will unfollow them and excuse them and their partner from reviewing assignments. However, if that member comes back later on and wants to rejoin the club, they can absolutely do that! We're just doing this to make it easier on us, not to exclude people. After all, we don't want to be nagging an inactive member about incomplete assignments.

If you for any reason cannot participate in monthly reviewing assignments, please let us know!  You can easily be excused for a month if you have a busy schedule.

The following members have been marked as inactive. They AND their partners are excused from reviewing assignments:
Serendipity
Samanzar
Clarianogirl
I Write Occasionally
Audrey
Michelle20
Windell John Ramos
Idealideation
Cctolles
Kahte
Lindsay270
RavensInksWrites
AquaTiger
Iamsofieemerson
ollieollie

We apologize to everyone whose partner is one of the above that completed their reviewing assignments already. Again, this is just to make it easier for us and if anyone ever wants to come back in the club, they should just let us know! 

• LyraLynne

Hey, guys, I'm so sorry I only did 2 of my assignments. November was such a busy month especially with NaNoWriMo too. I'm almost done with my December ones though! And now that the hardest part of my school year is over I'll be more active on Write the World too and can maybe do more competitions and prompts :)

• valentina

Eep I'm so so sorry, I've been super busy lately
    I'm ALMOST finished with my peer reviews!

• Corner Writing Club

@Ellie O'Grady Yes, you review the pieces they have.
    @Catherinely Me They will be announced tomorrow, the start of December.
    @AminahMcBina The partners change up every month so you guys can get a variety of reviews.
    Thank you for all of the support! Write on!

• janice

I just did two reviews, then realized my partner's name is on the list... rip me. It's kind of nice for me, though, since I have enough reviews to do already. @Ellie I think if they have less that 4 pieces then you only do the amount they have

• green.eyes.gurl

Just curious: When will the December Reviewing Assignment partners be announced? I'm not trying to rush you two, I was just wondering! :)

• Ellie!

Um one more thing/slight issue: Char-latte Wells has only published 2 pieces...??? I reviewed one today, it should be shared soon, but I know I'm supposed to do four. If there's anyone else who wants a piece reviewed, I'll gladly do that to finish my assignment.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Sorry I completely forgot about my assignments, as I have been really busy lately. Will get onto them ASAP
    Sorry Catherinely Me

• Ellie!

Yikes I have not checked this club's profile in a while. I'll get my reviews done as soon as I can, thanks for the notice!

• Johanna

I have done my reviews, though they might take a while to be shared.

• AminahMcBina

This was a really brilliant idea! Will we keep our partners for the following month(s)?

-Mina

• lianhabanana!

I am so sorry this month has been super busy for me. I did not expect it to be this busy. Is it possible for me to be marked as inactive for November's reviewing assignment.

• green.eyes.gurl

I have done all my reviews, and am waiting for them to be shared with my partner! I think that your system is fair and makes a lot of sense.

• nevaredhp

good idea! you both are doing a great job with running this club and I'm so thankful it's here!

I think this sounds like a pretty fair system :) Hope to see these guys back on the assignments for next month! :D
    Good job with the club you guys! :D

• janice

Sorry I haven't done them yet, I've been super-busy. I'll try to get them done today