Joann

16 years old ~ high school grad ~ gap year~Homeschool grad~ daughter of Christ ~ Adopted ~ new writer ~middle child of 7~
Writing is the only release I have... it keeps me going, please help me get better at it.

I recently started writing after I lost someone very special to me, they were my whole life. I started writing just to pass time, but it quickly started to become more than that, I started thinking about everything and everyone I looked at and comparing it to my life. I soon came to the realization that I am blessed, and I’m not alone... I have God. He turned something I was using as a distraction into a outlet, it taught me to more than just look at stuff, but to think about it, and figure out what it has to do with me, I believe there is a reason for everything, and that there is a reason for me... there is a reason for all of us!

Why

3
Might be hard to take, but will you break?
The world may stop, but will you wait?
You’ve been through this before, why do you keep choosing the same door?
Starts out great, in the end all you feel is hate. 
Why does this keep happening, is there ever going to be a happy ending?

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Hello! This is, well, I'm sure you can read the name. I have been assigned to you by Corner Writing Club, and if you want to go check it out, it has details. (Oh gosh, I just realized how much this is like a commercial.) So I will begin to review! Thank you.
    This was written so badly... (Not the piece, this comment.)

• Luna Lemon

A review to come! Remember, if you have any pieces you specifically want me to review for the CWC, let me know:) All you pieces have been really good!

• Sunshine192

Hi Joann. So sorry you lost your loved ones. Hope you keep writing :).