B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

Just a note, the last line can be for guys too, lol. Feel free to change it in your head. Enjoy! :D

House of Books

PROMPT: Library Magic

3
The library is my favorite place to be. This might sound like a simple, probably exaggerated statement, but believe me when I say no way. 

As the biggest bookworm in my family, I will check out and read books by the dozen. One time I read 20 books in two weeks, and about 12 of those were read at the public library. 

Even my my first job was at the library. Every day I would get driven to the library by one of my parents and stay for four glorious hours, surrounded by books. I would survey the covers and blurbs, smiling when I came across ones I knew, and then carefully shelve them in the correct places. Some of the librarians still know me by name. 

It was a dream come true.  

Now, I go weekly and check out a self-given maximum of ten books while reading excerpts of several others while still there. I tell my brothers about books, and we read together. 

Now I’ll say it again: believe me when I tell you the library is my favorite place to be. Don’t think so? 

Believe it, sista. 

• Cololo231

This piece is so good! :)