A822a3a4d1fad0227105ab1da04943b0 8457

ProcrastinatingWriter

My Thoughtful and Weird Questions

0
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? It just doesn't make sense. Wait, actually, it kinda dies. Sorry everyone, I'm kinda slow on the uptake.

Why do they call it "raw sewage"? Is there any other kind? Is there such thing as fresh sewage? That would be disgusting

Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another?

In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section? I'm seriously curious because it just depends on your beliefs.

Why is tuna sometimes called "tuna fish"? Chicken is never called "chicken bird". Chicken bird sounds really really weird. 

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? It's invisible, so you can't really tell. 

Do movie producers still say lights, camera, and action when it is a dark scene?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, does that mean the other one has to drown too? That would be BALONEY! I would never do synchronized swimming. That would be scary!

Why do they call them "Free Gifts"? Aren't all gifts free? That’s one of the great things about gifts they’re free and it means that someone actually appreciates you. 

Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck? It’s like they want you to get hurt.:(

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Even though I’m 11, I still play ennie meenie minie mo, but how do u tell which one is actually yours?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? This is a totally easy question to answer, but they’re still eating animals... made of wheat. It’s also funny.

If a baby's head pops out at 11:59PM but his legd don’t come out until 12:01, which day was he born on? Just curious. It would be a new day when the baby is fully out, but when it’s just the head, does that count? 

This is one is just a joke because I like to laugh. Here goes.  a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? Lol. Sorry. Couldn’t resist. ;)

Why do they call the little candy bars "fun sizes". Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one? Hee hee. If you like candy, wouldn’t it be way more fun to have a big one then a small one. Just a side note: I’m known as a fun sized kid because I’m shorter. I don’t mind though.

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on? Just curious how something can be New AND Improved. 

Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly? Have YOU ever seen a rancher that looked especially jolly?

What was Captain Hook's name before he got the hook? He was named because of his hook. Did he just have no name?