annacatherine

Hi :)
My name is Anna Catherine. I'm a high school student in Australia. My interests include history, biology, writing, reading, playing guitar and dancing. My favourite genres of books are psychological thrillers, fantasy and science fiction.

[ if you want to be a writer, you must do two things: read a lot and write a lot]

Writing is all about speaking from your soul and creating magic with your mind. To write, you must be able to connect with every aspect of yourself and every aspect of other people. You must be able to become someone else wholly.

Why #DearGod

1
Heavenly Father, 

is that what they call you now? I'm in need of great assistance and you don't seem to be answering my prayers. So forgive me Father, but I will write a letter and attach it to the nearest angel in hope that you will respond. 

I want to know why you let my family struggle. Why you let us lose thousands of dollars in broker fees so we could get a mortgage to keep our house. I want to know why my mum's ex-girlfriend drove past our street the other day, windows up, rolling past our house. Was she going to hurt us? The family she left so easily after 10 years of raising children who weren't her own? 

What plans do you have for me Father? Why did you make me chose between two passions - two subjects that gave me reason to wake up and catch the bus to that ghastly place. I tried to fix what you did, enrolled in university courses and told the deputy, but she doesn't want me to take time off school to study. I'm so confused Father, what do you want from me? 

Why did you take that boy away from me? Why did you take his life in a car accident? You knew this would destroy me. Was it my penance for loving two boys at once? I think you were afraid that I would go back to the boy with messy hair and a twinkle in his eyes. You always thought I was too good for him.