Haven't been writing very much lately (sadly), so thought I'll motivate myself a bit.
1. Do you have a favorite line from a movie/TV show/book? Why? Too many, mate. WAY too many.
2. Describe your ideal outfit. ... Hoodie and jeans? Idk?
3. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Or would you choose to not dye it? I probably won't die it because I will NEVER be able to chose which color.
4. What's one fandom you can theorize over for hours? (So if someone asked you "What's (insert fandom here)?", you'd go all out and explain every single detail until the person in question is well versed in it.) ALL fandoms? Harry Potter probably. Just J.K Rowling's amazing wizarding world.
5. Do you believe in horoscopes or not? Why? Sorta.
6. What's a food you love that other people don't? ...Broccoli?
7. If you were a genre of movie, which one would you be? Adventure? Fantasy?
8. Who would play you in the movie of your life? Yeah, no. Me?
9. Playlist your top ten songs that you can't get enough of lately. Jagwar by Shells
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
High Hopes by P!ATD
Moonshadow by Cat Stevens
The Greatest Showman album Reimagined
10. What's the story behind your username? No. No. One more time and I'm outta here.
11. If you could be freakishly good at something random, what would that be? EVERYTHING???
12. What is (or what do you think is) your Patronus? HELP ME OUT HERE 'cause I can't decide. Maybe it's a Newt.
13. (For novel writers:) If someone were to make your novel into a movie, who would you want to play your protagonist? Emma Watson?
14. (For poetry writers:) Where in your opinion, would be the place where you get most of your inspiration from? Why? -The weather
-Strong emotions (usually sad ones, actually.)
15. (For short story writers:) How do you know where to end your story? I don't?
16. Favorite band? Sigh. (No, THAT'S NOT A BAND DON'T GO SEARCHING IT UP.)
17. Movie you last watched (and what you thought of it)? The Nightmare Before Christmas. I rewatched it and it's still as good <3. But can I just talk about the second last movie I saw? 'Cause Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of Grindelwald was a LEGAND.
18. A kids' film you ironically or unironically like? Why? Eh. Disney movies are good.
19. A kids' film you dislike/think is stupid? ...
20. If you had a different name, what would it be? REPEATING QUESTIONS
Fayre, Kylie, Lexi, Ash and other names that I can't think of right now.
21. What's your favorite ice-cream flavour? (because "chocolate or vanilla" is wayyyyy too specific.) I just need ice-cream.
22. A TV show you used to love (and still might?) I've answered all this in other Q&As so GO CHECK THEM OUT (I doubt you will.)
Skipped some questions here because I can't chose
29. Favorite Marvel character? (hero, villain or anti-hero?) Oh... Maybe I should eliminate this question as well because I. CAN'T. CHOSE.
Iron man? Bucky? Spidey? I DON'T KNOW?
30. (For Marvel fans:) If you could possess an Infinity Stone, which one would it be? OOF. I feel like the Time stone would be most useful, but I don't like messing with time. Mind?
31. (For Harry Potter fans:) If you could possess a Hallow, which one would it be? Invisibility cloak because I don't really want "power", and come on, being INVISIBLE?
32. (For PJHOO fans:) If you were a demigod, who would your godly parent be? Athena!! (I love Hestia but she ain't got nah children)
33. (For Hunger Games fans:) If you were chosen to compete in the Games, which District would you represent and why? Yeah, I don't really know.
34. If you could have any power, what would it be? Fly? Shape shift? WRITE SUPER-LLY?
35. What's your Hogwarts house? Do you think it is accurate/do you think it suits you? Huffleclaw. Hufflepuff. Actually, I'm in the "IDENTITY CRISIS ALERT" house. How can you be in a house that doesn't suit you?
36. And finally, did you like this Q&A? A little too long. And I'm too indecisive so really, I should stop doing Q&As. I'm just bored.