Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

NEW PROMPT! Combining Two Prompts

9
The Write the World team have drawn up many official writing prompts in the past.  Using the the "Writing Prompt" searcher, you can see hundreds of archived writing activities.  Today's CWC prompt utilizes WtW's countless sources of inspiration.
Under "Writing Groups," browse through WtW's themed prompts.  Find two prompts from two different groups.  Then create a "Free Writing" piece that follows both prompts' instructions.
Example: "Unlikely Places" from Flash Fiction and "We Forget" by Global Citizens.  This piece would combine "Unlikely Place"'s instruction to write from an opened page and "We Forget"'s ideas of failed memory.
List the two prompts you used in the piece.  Attach the hashtag #bothprompts to your title.  We will read, like, and comment on all pieces published under the hashtag.  If you publish something on this prompt a while later than most people, notify us in the comments so we can be sure to look for your piece.
Happy writing!

• November 21, 2018 - 10:20am (Now Viewing)

• ProcrastinatingWriter

Here's my piece: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/91913

• Ashleigh2403

this sound so interesting will do

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Here’s my piece (3
    https://www.writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/91470/version/173285

• AminahMcBina

Brilliant idea, I'll see what I can do!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Totally doing this! :D

• Kahasai

Cool idea! I'll see what I can do.

• Made4Love

This is an awesome idea!
    I wish that when we write a piece, it could be listed as and linked to more than prompt instead of just one. That would be cool!
    Thanks for the great idea!